• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stuart Taylor (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol man

Unfortunately this does not really clarify that we we need to buy a new keeper. I am not 100% sure what is happening with the rape case involving stack and Almunia has shown last year that he is not a good enought cover for Lehmann.
I really hope we are in the market for a new keeper.
Also Wenger did say that any other players coming in depended on if players were leaving (according to the quotes in NOTW)Hopefully that also meant the goalkeeping positions

seb_afc

Established Member
im absolutley gutted about this. im a big stuart taylor fan and i feel he really has had no luck. i think its outrageous how wenger has given chances to lehmann and almunia especially and not to taylor. taylor has been at the club all his life yet almunia who is far worse than him gets there for 5 minutes and plays...i just dont understant it. i can understand why taylor has decided to move on though. I wish him the very best of luck.

A

Anonymous

I would prefer to see Almunia leave than to see Taylor leave .. *sigh* ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom