• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Believe he is a pretty decent player. Yes 70m euros is too much but the lad is not average. Really hard-working player with decent finishing.
yes average could be not fair but he is pretty selfish player miss alot of chances. his movement and pace is good tho

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Could see Sp**s & United do a deal like with Alexis involving Son or Alderweireld for Martial.

All three players have two year or less contracts now & reported interest from the other club.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
tenor.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still think we need another midfielder if we go with 3 midfield formation 5 is really not enough specially with Ramsey injury prone.

Ramsey
Torreira
Xhaka
AMN
El-Neny

Wonder if we’ll go for a winger and have Özil/Mhiki drop into midfield if injries has pile up

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey
Torreira
Xhaka
AMN
El-Neny

Wonder if we’ll go for a winger and have Özil/Mhiki drop into midfield if injries has pile up

He played Draxler and Pastore centrally at times last season when they were resting players or had injuries. I imagine it’s not ideal though and even though we have five midfielders AMN still has a lot of question marks. It’s basically four midfielders and a project.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like their might actually be something in these Wilshere to Fenerbache rumours. Weird move.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not a crazy move if it happens.

Great tax rates, potentially in Champions League, chance at trophies every season & playing with some ballers in midfield like Valbuena + Giuliano.

Managed by Phillip Cocu could be great for him as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom