• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

At least the club is making the right moves, wanting to add winners and leaders. Think Emery really wants the EL next season, and if we win it we can build further from there.

GoonerBoy19

So even without D.Law we are preparing bids for half a month. I hope we get someone before the window closes apart from those bargain basement signings.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
So Liverpool could sign Sokratis despite your claim that they would never sign someone like him.

Kloppo loved Sokratis, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd gone for him if the timing was different! If he'd been available 2 years ago at the right price, who knows. Although I don't think he made any moves for Dortmund players apart from Pulisic.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

How can you not get excited by Aubameyang or Lacazette?

I’m just really not excited by either. Maybe because I know how much we lack creatively so I don’t see them having the type of season we need them to have.
We’ll see..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I didn’t get excited by Lacazette either but Aubameyang is a different animal. He’s electrifying at times, makes me feel like we have a 25 league goal a season striker again.

I think we do need to add an exciting midfielder or attacker this summer to get the fans a bit excited. Someone who can take on and beat a man!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm more excited about our attack. Emery played Cavani with Zlatan and then with Mbappe. I firmly believe that we will bring in an exciting attacker, as well as start Laca and PEA.

Reactions: A_G

Longy

It's already a fresh approach.

We usually start with fanciful signings like Mbappe and end up with Elnenys
Maybe we start with Elnenys and end with a Mbappe ?

I'm feeling confident that we actually have a plan.

- Future goalkeeper
- Experience at the back to compliment our youngsters
- Genuine quality in the midfield.
- Maybe a winger

HBL

Established Member
Pavlenka
Bellerin - Sokratis - Pavard - Nacho
Ramsey - Xhaka - Torreira
Özil - Aubameyang - Mkhi
I’m ready.

Lacazette will probably be in the line up though and Auba shoved out wide.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People need to adjust their expectations. We won’t challenge for a while. Think if people accepted that then they could enjoy the attempt at a rebuild

Positive vibes

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hydro hit the nail on the head before. "It's only may".

We've always started off brightly with a big signing and kept on hoping we'd get number 3, 4, 5 over the line.

Think this year will be no different. We'll see Lichtsteiner and Sokratis arrive, while we're hoping to get Alisson.

We'll finish with Cech on goal and Nzonzi and Elneny in midfield.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
we tried for Fabinho, we can go for bigger fee signings. We will have other targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom