• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Takuma Asano

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yesss! Bring out the gifs guys! Guys....?

Ffs Wenger. This not what we meant when we begged for a new striker. You make me want to:

tumblr_mdicvupr751qgssjqo1_5001.gif

skip spence

Tak-who-ma? Well okay. The Japs have never produced a top class striker good enough to start for a top European team as far as I can recall. Usually grade A bottlers too the Japanese.

Maybe this dude is different. Chances are he isn't. Probably just a commercially motivated deal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone know if this lad is actually any good? His records look pretty patchy.

Joeymarsh22

Amazing how people are signing players to win them the league but Arsenal sign players to make them money which they do not spend! Palace and West Ham have being throwing around bids higher then us! Look forward to finishing outside the top four next year

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Someone mentioned Lion King early in this thread. Now I just laugh every time I see the name Takuma Asano! :lol:

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Unknown Player ✔
No other clubs challenging to sign ✔
Typical Arsenal signing ✔.....
Pants signing really have to question where this club is going and want to go with tripe like this, we are packed full of world class players just missing a few pieces, ill be glad when we see change from the board down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom