• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft The AM World Cup Draft

The selections thread is here

Welcome back everyone to the AM draft (World Cup edition) where we’re going to follow on from the great game that @2Smokeyy started a few weeks back.

B5D03BC5-E5D9-4790-8C9E-5718068FAEDE.png

I’ve noted feedback and suggestions and the format will be tinkered with to try and keep everyone happy and we’re also expanding the game to a maximum of 32 participants.

More will be revealed in the coming days but for now this is going to act as a sign up notice for everyone.

One thing I will say is I want to keep the game fun. The drafting process was great but afterwards it got a bit more toxic.

If you’re signing up you’re agreeing not to complain about the results to the extent you ruin it for everyone else.

At the end of the day…

IT’S A GAME

Sign up is going to be first come, first serve but I’m reserving a few spots for @2Smokeyy as champion then @Clrnc @Gooner416 @El Duderino @celestis who missed sign up last time and didn’t get to play but expressed interest. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone else.

So:

1. @2Smokeyy
  2. @Rex Bezos
  3. @celestis
  4. @Clrnc
  5. @El Duderino
  6. @Gooner416
  7. @A__G
  8. @db10_therza
  9. @Sanchez11
  10. @BigPoppaPump
  11. @albakos
  12. @jones
  13. @Vinci
  14. @Trilly
  15. @OnlyOne
  16. @Riou
  17. @Tir Na Nog
  18. @Blood on the Tracks
  19. @Uncle Good-Advice
  20. @Sebastes
  21. @Oxeki
  22. @Sapient Hawk
  23. @blrgooner
  24. @Makingtrax
  25. @14Henry
  26. @dka1
  27. @farzad4daarse
  28. @RunTheTrap
  29. @DJ_Markstar
  30. @Moah
  31. @SA Gunner
  32. @NieThePiet

TEAMS:

1. @db10_therza
  2. @RunTheTrap + @El Duderino
  3. @Sapient Hawk + @DJ_Markstar
  4. @Oxeki
  5. @dashsnow17 + @Blood on the Tracks
  6. @Rex Bezos + @jones
  7. @Sanchez11 + @Riou
  8. @blrgooner + @NieThePiet
  9. @14Henry + @Clrnc
  10. @Gooner416 + @Juan Matas Beard
  11. @A__G+ @2Smokeyy
  12. @albakos + @celestis
  13. @farzad4daarse + @Makingtrax
  14. @SA Gunner + @Uncle Good-Advice
  15. @Vinci + @Tir Na Nog
  16. @Moah + @Sebastes

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Is this a game or the Bhutan death march? The Chinese built a big a beautiful wall in the time it takes @Rex Bezos Management LLc to complete this draft. I got one question? If i have any children i dont know about, can I leave them my last two picks in my will, by the time they reach adulthood they could be completing the bench. My nephews love football maybe ill let them finish the team, like a barony passing to the childless baron’s brother’s progeny upon his passing. Speed it up, i swear i almost wish you all worked for me so i could fire you to.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Rex Bezos do you have to select a player from all 5 regions in your first 11, or can you leave them until we are doing the 4 subs?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Great team work @farzad4daarse and @Makingtrax, you guys finish each others sentences too right?
Great minds think a like if i ever want to sink a boat ill have Bezos drive it. Maybe ill send my ex employees on an all expense paid 3 hour tour with Captain Bezos, who will make sure they spend more time on a deserted island than Gilligan.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom