• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Championship 2020/21

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm pretty happy for Brentford, I hope they can finish their record at Wembley now, I'd much rather see them get up then seeing Swansea get up again most likely get over Barnsley.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sunderland taking the lead vs Lincoln...(1-2 on aggregate) not good. After Dan Smith, they can rot in the lower leagues.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sunderland taking the lead vs Lincoln...(1-2 on aggregate) not good. After Dan Smith, they can rot in the lower leagues.

Forever? 🤣 To be fair to them I think they've done their penance by now. Time for them to come back up soon, they're a big club, a lot bigger than nonsense clubs like Watford or Brighton.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Swansea taking the lead 1-0 over Barnsley (2-0). Looks like it might be Swansea v Brentford in the final. Barnsley have it all to do.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He ain’t going to shag you. Tosser.

2_GettyImages-959569108.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Could be an interesting final if Newport clinch their place against Morecombe. This happened a couple months ago the last time they played.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Two Teams that are close to where I live have had varied fortunes. Cheltenham Town have done well winning the League Two Title. Had a good season, including a Home FA Cup Tie against Manchester City. Forest Green Rovers got to the League Two Playoffs playing Newport County in the Semi Final. In the first leg at Newport, Forest Green lost 2-0. In the return leg they got back in level terms, but got beat by Newport in the end.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom