• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The glory days are over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
Well the glory days are over gooner_329 but look at the bright side, now you can go back to supporting Chelsea :roll:

Gooner83

Gooner329 your just saying facts we already know.

Have our players changed?

No

Has our mentality changed?

YES

A.Hussain

being fickle is the most stupid thing to do in this situation. we must ideally be critical of our players and thier performance while maintaining our support for the boys. maybe this will serve as a wakeup call for our boys. im assuming there were a lot of bruised egos today. lets hope that works as a kick in our rear and ignite our performances once again.

im still a gooner thru and thru.

ps. god, i hope city do a job tommorrow or the grief im gonna get over his from the rest of my manc mates will kill me. :(

dynasty

haha...were 2 points away from top and still second in the c.l group stages..and now all the glory is over!!!

i think the problem was we expected to cruise this year!!!which was understandable the way we were playing...but hey!!!well see..!!

mood

Remember last season.. we drew 4 games out of 6 EPL games at one stage and we were terrible. We're going through that phase now.

I think the run was something like.
Leicester 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 Fulham (convincing display, but van der sar kept us out)
Arsenal 1-0 Blackburn (unconvincing win)
Bolton 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-0 Wolves
Everton 1-1 Arsenal

now that was our bad run last season, where our players also looked fatigue and all. I know it came in a later stage, we bounced back and won 9 games in a row.

I am convinced we'll bounce back. Vs Crystal Palace, we looked tired once again, but Palace put up a TOUGH BATTLE and it was a tougher game to win. Alot of the players lacked motivation though.. I think Henry battled most from the forwarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom