• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Lord Dula

Established Member
Lord Dula

4 times Arsenal-Mania poster of the year. The driving force behind my consecutive awards is probably my exquisite sense of humour as oppossed to my in depth knowledge and understanding of the game, and when I say "game" that applies equally to footy and "the game" where you go out skull a few double voddy lemo's and bed a few Jessica Simpson-alikes.

I'm a 28 year old complex brute, who most girls describe as a "very very cool black man trapped in a very very good looking white man's body". I'm pretty down to earth despite my significant wealth, yet I know the streets like no other having played cage footy n stuff in the notorious projects of the Garden of England, Kent.

As a few of you know, I'm very skilled on the Feefa front, but you're probably unware that I'm twice as deadly on Pro, having been raised on Konami's teet.

Music? Hmmm pretty eclectic, recently went to a Slipknot gig, and although I'm not your orthodox Slipknotter I'd probably wanna go halves on a baby with one of them attitude chicks.

I love women, and I can see myself with a Girl Aloud on my arm at some point. Though the orange haired one can get the **** out of here taaar very much.

Favourite player? All time Bob Pires, and current will be Arshavin ;)

Classy_Gunner

Yes ,you do have a capable mind but you just dont seem to use it .I hope you improve too and i think you will .Good luck.

alboots101

Established Member
i dont bother with the oranges anymore.....vodka straight...out the bottle.

i try not to be biased....but i fail.

I am a punk rocker......1979 style...Bondage trousers/leather/baseball boots....white riot i wanna riot.

i have memory loss..its senility...original fifa98 player...mega drive stylee.

hair of the dog time then.....happy posting everyone.

dodge

Established Member
Think it was a good idea to create this thread, hopefully keep all the general chat and tittle tattle in one place.

alboots101

Established Member
i prefer sensible soccer out of all the footy games i`ve played.....the old one...on an amiga.

i also have a habit of changing my avatars.

i like Arsenal...a lot.

Classy_Gunner

Yes it is called an introduction thread not a general thread talking about randonm stuff .Can you guys just introduce yourself and get on with it.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom