• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I know CF isn’t on top of people’s priority list but I’m sick to death of the ball bouncing off Lacazette and Auba looking worse than Welbeck on it.
Can’t wait to move on from the Auba/Laca era and I rate Auba highly. When I watch Liverpool’s forwards I always get jealous.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey injured not long before the season starts, ffs :lol:

This is why we needed to keep Xhaka, say what you want, man is never injured!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

There's at least 5 players in this lineup that need replacing urgently...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Partey injured not long before the season starts, ffs :lol:

This is why we needed to keep Xhaka, say what you want, man is never injured!
Xhaka and Auba are machines, never get injured. Also post ACL Chambers, Holding and Bellerin are pretty solid too.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
It's now 2021 and we've got Elneny starting an opening game of the season. I'm sure he's a nice lad but this time 2 years ago he was getting ready for the start of the Turkish league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom