• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Hate these fkin c*nts, play a friendly and they kick us until they injure us, RUdiger trying to break Lacazettes leg, late kicks for Partey, late kicks for Emile Smith Rowe, charging in to the back of Tierney to knee him.

We should jsut do what they do and accept that red cards dont affect the premiership and try and break a few of their legs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Chelsea I can understand, but why on earth are we playing a NLD next week, 7 days before the season starts?

It's like we want to start with players injured.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Hate these fkin c*nts, play a friendly and they kick us until they injure us, RUdiger trying to break Lacazettes leg, late kicks for Partey, late kicks for Emile Smith Rowe, charging in to the back of Tierney to knee him.

We should jsut do what they do and accept that red cards dont affect the premiership and try and break a few of their legs.
Can't agree more with you honestly let's see chelsea reaction if Xhaka does a double leg scissor from behind on Havertz. Honestly the thought is interesting, hope it happens actually

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Partey was never injured in Spain I heard. I wonder if it’s just England being tougher on the body.

Unpopular opinion but Xhaka is our best option in midfield. He has to stay imo as Partey can’t be relied on.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I mean is anyone surprised at our current situation, this is exactly the same squad who finished a whooping 8th last season, expecting anything different is pure insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom