• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sead has one defensive move, overpower the attacker...if that doesn't work, then he literally can't do anything else :lol:

Trill

Not Trilly
Pepe was impressive on the dribble, I think Pepe may have a breakthrough season this one, interesting that he gave Pepe the full 90, pretty sure he obviously rates Pepe now.
If we can utilize his runs in behind he could be up to standard. Will never be a consistent threat with his dribbles though. There's only so many directions a man can feint.

Finesse

That was a decent run out. Excited about the Sp**s game too. These games give us very clear indicators and insights into a lot about this team.

Glad Lokonga is already getting the attention before we even kicked the ball. I told you all.

I hope those who questioned why we decided to spend heavy on a defender now pipe down.

We need a RB.

Partey and Lokonga need to play more.

Leno needs competition and I mean real competition. For a top professional , his decision making playing out of the back is very wrong.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait for this.

tenor.gif

Lmao which side you backing?

mirrorstare

Should have been 2-2 but looked like more of the same out there.

Doubt the 3rd best team in the league since xmas applies with rivals improving and key players for them being fit again

Diesel

2 things we know after game. Xhaka has to go. Tammy better not get an out to arsenal hes ****.

Diesel

Should have been 2-2 but looked like more of the same out there.

Doubt the 3rd best team in the league since xmas applies with rivals improving and key players for them being fit again
Lol. Its a new season. He doesnt get until Christmas this year.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel? He’s the definition of all over the place lol he’s not gonna bring calm to the back line.

If we are gonna play a higher line like today, then his pace will be crucial.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:eek:

A Chelsea fan just liked my post.

Feel dirty now…got to take a shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom