• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The team that's on now aside from White in for Chambers is our best available team imo. Maitland Niles is our best RB technically, but he's still not amazing and doesn't even want to play there.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why is Pepe playing really wide right again? I thought we established that he’s better more in field closer to the goal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Of course we will if we not sign RB no AM and he keep playing auba as LW. It's very easy to predict
I think the most important thing this season is Arteta being gone. As long as we make top 10 he is not going anywhere tbh. So we need to be even worse

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
The team that's on now aside from White in for Chambers is our best available team imo. Maitland Niles is our best RB technically, but he's still not amazing and doesn't even want to play there.
Partey instead of Xhaka and Gabriel instead of Mari

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why pepe not shooting from this position it's his favorite position our plsyer make things hard for themselves

mpower2540

Everton and Villa should be really fancying finishing above both these teams this season. We’re painful to watch

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think the most important thing this season is Arteta being gone. As long as we make top 10 he is not going anywhere tbh. So we need to be even worse
Won't solve anything this Arteta might be not good but the squad still full of crap

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Player refusing to pass to my boy when he's in good positions, feel like Arteta has told them to do it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We’re getting carved open here. Imagine what the Top 6 sides will do to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom