• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I said my piece and I have nothing more to say regarding this topic at this moment of time.

You’re no fun these days. Have you changed your coffee brand or sth?

It’s Busquets from Barca vs Leganes 2017, they won 3-0. Pass maps in isolation mean fk all is where I was going with this, but you knew that already…

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Marcos Senna and Ivan De La Pena were underrated and more talented than the overrated Busquets.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Unpopular opinion (at least on AM) - arteta is a good (potentially great) manager
Bro I try to be funny; and i have failed to match the comedic brilliance of your last post. I bow 🙇‍♀️ before the new king of bad stand up comedy on AM

Farzad Stoned

not panic signing a defender is the right thing to do
We should of panic signed a manager. At this point i would of driven a van to the closest Arsenal pub in Islington; and grabbed the most cogent rummy in any one of those pubs and handed him Mik’s whistle. I doubt he could do worse than paying a fortune to a rival for a 3 year flop

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Declan Rice will be forced to play at CB at some point.

I would have been 100% okay with not signing a Xhaka replacement if kept hold of Patino.

Kai Havertz is a potentially elite striker who wants to be a CM because he is mentally weak.

Farzad Stoned

He is good with the potential to be great. That being said, he needs to continue build on last season success, we have a really good squad now. I’m not expecting him to take the title as long as Pep is at the helm, but I do think he could do it.
You got to stop i am overcome with hysterical laughter.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You got to stop i am overcome with hysterical laughter.

I’m redcarding you til the end of days or when you sober up reasonably regarding Arteta. Although I’m heading over to eat with family soon so I expect there will be work for me to do when I get back

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Idk about your takes in other positions but I’m pretty sure no one listens your opinions on cdm’s compadre

I was proven right when it came to Song, Diaby and Ramsey.

Also right about Ødegaard, who I said would become world class player. Half this forum wanted rid after the first season and there's a few that actually still do despite clearly being our best player last season.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I was proven right when it came to Song, Diaby and Ramsey.

Also right about Ødegaard, who I said would become world class player. Half this forum wanted rid after the first season and there's a few that actually still do despite clearly being our best player last season.

naht true babeeeeh just maaaade it uppp

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom