• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Grealish was been quoted at 50m in the Championship. Now he's shown his quality in the Prem, his price has gone up.

I'd like him here, but we need an enforcer more than we need flair.

karquosa

I know I’ve already mentioned Calvin Stengs in this thread but watched a couple more replays of AZ Alkmaar games over the holiday and he really is impressive.

I would love him or Kulusevski to come in as Özil’s heir. Both can play on the wings as well and have the physical profiles of players we should be targeting.

ArsenalFever

Florinel Coman
Nation: Romania
Club: Steaua Bucharest
Position: Left Wing

League Season Stats:
Games: 17
Goals: 9
Assists: 9

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Skriniar would be my name for the wishlist. Proper wish, since he is untouchable unless someone makes him worlds most expensive CB

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Nah mate. The time is for premier league proven footballers. Remember how Liverpool turned their ship around? They got Milner, Mane, Wijnaldum etc. Proven premer league footballers none of the other big clubs wanted because they heard about this prospect in [insert country here] who proved himself in an entirely different league.
We need a spine that can hold their own in the premier league, hence Doucouré is the man we should get. He would be perfect.
I dont get why this club (as well as some fans) always seem to look down on good players in the teams below them and then go out and spen more on a similar player from a different league.

Bosniak Gooner

Arsenal must go with EPL proven players even if they are in s*** teams. I would go for the likes of Lundstram/Fleck, Docoure/Ndidi, Lewis Dunk, Buendia/Grealish,

Its time Arsenal fans stop looking down on these type of players, nowadays we are too obsessed with sexy names from France,Spain,Italy etc...

TornadoTed

Established Member
Arsenal must go with EPL proven players even if they are in s*** teams. I would go for the likes of Lundstram/Fleck, Docoure/Ndidi, Lewis Dunk, Buendia/Grealish,

Its time Arsenal fans stop looking down on these type of players, nowadays we are too obsessed with sexy names from France,Spain,Italy etc...

I'm not looking down on them at all, there are some excellent players at lower Premiership clubs who could walk into our team but they are just too expensive.

We are 3 years, likely soon to be 4 without Champions League football. We posted a big loss in the last financial report and it was widely reported that the Pepe transfer was only possible because we dipped into money reserves.

If we were after the last piece of the puzzle then £70m on Ndidi or Grealish would be money well spent but we have 5-6 holes to fill in our squad.

I just don't see any value in the Premiership since the last TV deal.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Nah mate. The time is for premier league proven footballers. Remember how Liverpool turned their ship around? They got Milner, Mane, Wijnaldum etc. Proven premer league footballers none of the other big clubs wanted because they heard about this prospect in [insert country here] who proved himself in an entirely different league.
We need a spine that can hold their own in the premier league, hence Doucouré is the man we should get. He would be perfect.
I don’t mind Deulofeu, Zaha, Grealish.

I'm not looking down on them at all, there are some excellent players at lower Premiership clubs who could walk into our team but they are just too expensive.

We are 3 years, likely soon to be 4 without Champions League football. We posted a big loss in the last financial report and it was widely reported that the Pepe transfer was only possible because we dipped into money reserves.

If we were after the last piece of the puzzle then £70m on Ndidi or Grealish would be money well spent but we have 5-6 holes to fill in our squad.

I just don't see any value in the Premiership since the last TV deal.
Lower premier league clubs????? Lads, take a reality check!

Stannis

Sander Berge please please.

a man mountain who actually had technical ability and has some zip has well.

I don’t want him to be picked by Liverpool or end up at a club like wolves/west ham where he will then be sold for 60 mil in a couple of years

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom