• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

number_0

Established Member
isn't that very Teves'isque?!?
what does the FA say about this.
but yeah since we are only wishing, i wish if we could get zamborotta, eto'o, ferdnandes, pirlo, alex and why not KAKA'

Asterix

Established Member
I mentioned Curtis Davies above, but I'd love Micah Richards to be at the club - he looks to be a future England centre back.

qs

Established Member
Asterix said:
I mentioned Curtis Davies above, but I'd love Micah Richards to be at the club - he looks to be a future England centre back.

I'd have liked him before we signed Sagna but now it'd be a waste of money. We've already got 3 similar centre halfs as it is and we've loads of right backs too. He's a quality player though. If he was really looking for a move I'm sure both United and Chelsea would have bid this summer. Especially Chelsea who are very weak at right back and love English lads.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Goran Pandev of Lazio. Not just saying this because he scored today but Ive always been a big fan. He can play in the positions in which we need most strengthing as well-left wing and up front. He is very talented and has an eye for goal as we saw today.

Would not be that expensive and for £10-12m would be a great signing and final jigsaw of our puzzle for the time being anyway.

Lazio is in danger of not making the group stages. If that happens, Pandev might be a possibility.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I was watching the first half of the Porto vs Sporting game, and Veloso was very impressive. He reads the game so well, and is so composed on the ball. He also doesn't mind the physical side of the game, and puts in some absolutely crunching tackles. He shields the defence superbly. For me he would be a perfect future replacement for Gilberto.

hesham

Established Member
Skysports is reporting(can post link for some reason) that Vicente is having disaplinary issues with Valencia..

Have always rated him very highly, yes he's been injured alot but hes still reativly young.
Would be a great addition to the squad, hes quick and has brilliant off ball movement, 1 for the Jan transfer window perhaps.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom