• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Asterix

Established Member
A new keeper to challenge Jens. He may have one more season left in him but he won't be as motivated next season as he has been this time round.

Would be nice to have an Andrade or Terry to partner Kolo, but I suspect Wenger will stick with Phil, Sol and Johann.

Canuck

Established Member
I wouldn't be suprised to see Sol leave, then I'd love Andrade to come.
But I feel that perhaps you're right Asty and Wenger will bank on the line-up we have now with Hoyte coming back as well.

I think Wenger might already have the keeper lined up.

siddharth

Joey Barton or julio baptista.The left wing is a bit tricky as reyes has been very inconsistent and signing ribery or rosicky will cost some money.I hope reyes moves back to spain in the summer and wenger somehow convinces ashley cole to stay and then convert him into a left winger.

Cole has all the attributes to play at LM and he would be the answer to our problems on the left.Now i admit that i have wanted him out of arsenal for meeting chelsea but if he's able to sort out his head it would be good for arsenal and him.

abhijith

defenders!!!

i would prefer kompany and taiwo.
better if arsenal can sign them now.
they are potential stars.
taiwo can even play defensive midfield.

Gurgen

Established Member
Sammer said:
Van der Vaart (for Reyes)

I think Van Der Vaart would be ruined like Reyes if deployed in a left midfield position in a 4-4-2. His best position is attacking midfielder/second striker, in the centre. He can play left mid in a 4-3-3, but that's a completely different position. Both players are playmakers.

Van Der Vaart, like Reyes, can't really dribble like a winger. He also wouldn't be able to cut inside, because he'd end up with the ball on his right foot.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
unrealistic - ronaldinho, gerrard, messi, pirlo...

realistic - yaya, zokora, jesus navas

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom