• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
danccm said:
Cesc on loan as Marca said would be lovely thinking or wilshere-cazorla-cesc

IMPOSSIBLE! but it would be beautiful!

Want (best case scenario): M'Bwia, M'Villa, Sturridge (loan)

Want (okay case scenario): Essien as RB and CM cover, Remy

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would be lying if I say no wanting the return of Cesc. But he has to cut his connections to the Deins first before coming back. Otherwise the club will have more RvPs and Songs to unsettle the team every summer.

Still, if Wenger wanted a quality player like Cesc on loan, he would have signed Sahin on loan instead.

ArseneKnows-47

Come and bail us out Fabregas. :(

--------Arteta-------------Wilshere--------
Cazorla-------Fabregas-------Podolski
--------------------Giroud--------------------

DontPushMe

Cesc coming back isnt even realistic enough for the wish list thread. There is no way in hell.

I think we need another top talent up front. Someone like Jovetic or Gotze would be awesome.

Buhry

Established Member

We need a top class talented winger, not convinced by our current crop. Bring someone in in january please.

What am I still doing in the tranfer forum in september? :lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
There will not be any top class players currently in Europe available in January. Reinforcement are the best we can hope for.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom