• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only just realised that a certain Paul Pogba would count as homegrown, if anyone could pull it off, it'd be Arsène. He is a fan of him as well.

Also his entourage and agent deny he's signing a new deal anytime soon...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chamakh better than Giroud..... good thing I know it's trolling.

Anyways, yeah Cavani and that young greek defender for me please!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Tir Na Nog said:
Chamakh better than Giroud..... good thing I know it's trolling.

Anyways, yeah Cavani and that young greek defender for me please!

You mean Papadapapapapdaoupaouapapouloulllous?

Yeah, me too. That kid is batshit insane but could become a top CB.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Liking the fact rumours are circulating about us being interested in Wanyama :)

Dream DM for me. Beast, defensively solid, decent on the ball, young can play CB as well. Hope they are true :pray:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Seen that too, quite like Wanyama, absolutely bossed Barcelona two years back. Has everything in his game to be a top anchorman.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One thing I don't get about Wanyama is why we weren't in for him last year, Wenger would have definitely been aware for him and I don't get why he'd go for a free Flamini if Wanyama was just as appealing a bargain.

For my money I'd still be looking at Carvalho and try and pinch Reus but who really knows.

Iceman10

Established Member
Rex Banner said:
One thing I don't get about Wanyama is why we weren't in for him last year, Wenger would have definitely been aware for him and I don't get why he'd go for a free Flamini if Wanyama was just as appealing a bargain.

For my money I'd still be looking at Carvalho and try and pinch Reus but who really knows.

Would you want a CB on top of that or would you think CB cover is taken care of via. Chambers and Carvalho?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Iceman10 said:
Rex Banner said:

Would you want a CB on top of that or would you think CB cover is taken care of via. Chambers and Carvalho?

I'd definitely look at getting one in, Chambers looked a little overawed at times today. There should be a few bargains out there. Umtiti of Lyon is left footed and apparently he's an absolute beast, holding Lyon together single handed I'm told.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom