• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin_Gooner

kamikaze80 said:
jesus christ you f****g losers just wait for the announcement on soccernet/sky sports/whatever.

you should be out trying to get laid or something. this thread should be no longer than 10 pages. honestly, its really embarrassing for the whole board.

What the hell are you doing here then? And how many posts do you have on this thread? I bet over 10.

Mckenna

Right, so to start another small debate, just hours before we find out:

Will Theo be given a "good number" ie a single digit that is available? Or will he be given a very high number which signifies his age, to be changed in a few seasons when he matures?

Opinions?

Ratinho

Established Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :lol:

Oh, and a 'good number'? He'll get the next number along that isn't taken, or whatever he wants that isn't taken.

Mckenna

sn196 said:
can someone explain why it has taken a week to tie this deal up?

Basically, it has taken this long because Southampton have been trying to talk him into a move to Chelsea, because that would mean more money. They've also tried to play hardball with Arsenal and demand more money, not that that worked because we could've got him for free at Tribunal. And then Rupert Lowe went off hunting at the moment when the deal could've been sealed almost a week ago. It's also been a long argument over how much money they're getting up front and how much in performance related payments.

I think it has moved quite quickly considering.

I think he will get the same number he had at Southampton.

No. 32. I think the number is free!?

In the past people spoke about Michael Jordans 23, in the future they will talk about Walcotts 32.

Just kidding... :lol:

sn196

The boy wants a move to us so why the fcuk are Southampton board taking the piss!!!

Rupert "the Bear" Lowe...NO...you dont want Chelskis money ... ITS DIRTY!!!!

Ratinho

Established Member
Because you can't just press 'Continue' a couple of times, match what it says for the value and contract on the screen, and click 'Confirm Deal' tbh.

News flash for you, most transfers take this long, it's just that most don't get the press coverage.

Plus, this has hardly been an 'open and shut' case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom