• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Mark clattenburg said the Sp**s penalty shouldn't been given.

The more funny thing that Paul Tierney thought it was handball it look he was committed to award them a penalty
Normally such a soft push, when Cedric is playing for the ball when it drops towards Sessegnon and kicks it out to corner, is never given in an important derby like this.

Could have been a bit different if Son could have reached the ball, but it's clear it went over his head. They already got a corner which is enough for a situation like this where is no goal threat and Sessegnon had a chance for the ball too.

If the game was 0-0, not 1-0, Holding wouldn't have been in such a high line.

The penalty was game deciding, along with Dean not looking at the penalty, or Son violent behaviour.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A real fan base would have found him after the game, Arsenal fans will cry and do nothing. Bunch of tories.

Reactions: Xln

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Look at this snide mf. Boils my blood that this guy has a good guy reputation
It doesn't help that Holding is stupid. He should have feigned serous injury and given the ref a decision to make. The same dumb player was nice to Rashford when he left his foot in and put him out for nine months.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They call them referees but I believe "Black-garbed Assassins" would be more accurate as these ****ers kill the love of the game.

Marriner is in need of either laser eye surgery or cue cards to identify players by face/name before each match.

Moss needs flippers & whiskers to complete devolution into a leopard seal now that he's retiring.

Pawson was hired purely because of nepotism (which I can't prove...yet).

Tierney should first change his name because it's sullying our brave Scotsman's own & then needs to be flogged. I'd happily perform the duties myself.

Atkinson is the only one I have no comments on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Good to see someone mentioning these inconsistencies.

How the **** was the Son one a penalty and not this one? It was the same fool refereeing which I find laughable.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Good to see someone mentioning these inconsistencies.

How the **** was the Son one a penalty and not this one? It was the same fool refereeing which I find laughable.

The only explanation that makes sense to me (and without taking the leap in conspiracy theories) is that Tierney simply is biased against us and for Tottenham. If it would be unbiased incompetence it should be evenly distributed for and against but these are real howlers against us and Liverpool and all in favor for Sp**s and bad for us.

How the hell are these guys selected? It's like the selection process is biased towards selecting biased referees and not good ones. No surprise they are lowly regarded internationally.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Our players need to do s**thousy stuff when they get elbow or something like that. Being the nice guys clearly don't work in today world.
It doesn't work. These ***** fvckers reward rolling around and peeking through their hands when they're down.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw little babyface Sonny do a Busquets. Deserves proper bad luck in his life for this.
Edit: Why is Son(ny) censured?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
A real fan base would have found him after the game, Arsenal fans will cry and do nothing. Bunch of tories.
Tories rule the country, unlike far left Corbynite basement dwellers like you. I can't wait for them to cut your benefits.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The only explanation that makes sense to me (and without taking the leap in conspiracy theories) is that Tierney simply is biased against us and for Tottenham. If it would be unbiased incompetence it should be evenly distributed for and against but these are real howlers against us and Liverpool and all in favor for Sp**s and bad for us.

How the hell are these guys selected? It's like the selection process is biased towards selecting biased referees and not good ones. No surprise they are lowly regarded internationally.
I hope FIFA decides not to invite PL refs to the World Cup-again. Then I want every other country to laugh at the fact and for the whole organisation to become a meme.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

It genuinely looks like the farther you live from London the more chance you have of being selected

Kav

Established Member
It genuinely looks like the farther you live from London the more chance you have of being selected
Or it could simply mean that persons who grow up and live within the London metropolitan area are not that interested in pursuing refereeing as a hobby / career. There are all sorts of nuances at play.

The notion that there is some anti Arsenal conspiracy is laughable.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
So why wouldn't other london clubs like Sp**s and chelsea feel the bias also? Chelsea has been far more of a threat to northeners than arsenal over last 15 years.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom