• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

What wrong with this league each new week its getting more embarrassing how they use VAR.

Pop Tart

Established Member
If you aren't biased in favor of your team, particularly when they've been let down by a series of bad decisions, then wtf are you doing here? Yeah, Brentford COULD have scored prior and didn't. It's Toney's fault he missed, nobody else's. That doesn't absolve Banks of a joke foul call on Saliba and VAR of a joke miss of Gabriel being held by an offside player. Pointing those things out doesn't make you biased, they're all objective reality. You sound insane.
so you want me to forget they should of been awared a goal that was wrongly chalked off in the first half? gives the defence a free ride. we have had two crap resultants in a row , I always support the team does not mean i cannot say we are error prone, but hey you and robin want to forget that as it is not important to address, lets hope we make the same mistake on wed by your point

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today VAR decisions cost Chelsea Brighton and Arsenal 3 points. I'd rather we don't have var at least human errors you can understand but VAR here to fix this but instead got worse

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'm surprised people are against the auto offside used in the World Cup and CL. Yes the margins will become ridiculously fine but at least it will be objectively correct and consistent. I wish we had got this this season rather than the next.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
so you want me to forget they should of been awared a goal that was wrongly chalked off in the first half? gives the defence a free ride. we have had two crap resultants in a row , I always support the team does not mean i cannot say we are error prone, but hey you and robin want to forget that as it is not important to address, lets hope we make the same mistake on wed by your point
This isn't even intelligible. 😭

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm surprised people are against the auto offside used in the World Cup and CL. Yes the margins will become ridiculously fine but at least it will be objectively correct and consistent. I wish we had got this this season rather than the next.
I think it will be implemented in pl next season. They won't make changes mid season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I am not biased like you. Pains me to say ot but we should of been 1 nil down. I assume you are a biased numptie
If you can read, I said the match should have been a draw from the chances that were there for both teams.

So you just can't read and start mocking me being a "biased numptie", while you assume what I think, which is clearly not what I think. You are projecting mate.

I said this in my first reply here to this match, so educate yourself, while I block you fake ass Arsenal fan.

It doesn't matter who "deserves" a win, or actually draw was basically the "right" result. But Arsenal was robbed a win by the referees again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The fouls on Gabriel was soft, but still a foul...the attacker was pulling the back of his shirt.

Their goal shouldn't have stood,no matter if they deserved a draw on not...we were robbed again.

And Mason definitely didn't forget, he just chose not to draw the lines at the end...the fat ****ing dildo that he is.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

so you want me to forget they should of been awared a goal that was wrongly chalked off in the first half?
This is false. I already told you. Mbeumo pulled Gabriel's shirt so it got tugged like 0,5 metres in the replay. Go look at it before you make more fool of yourself.

It's on 2 seconds in this video. It's a clear foul, it's stupid from Mbeumo, because otherwise he would have likely got through.

Are you Arsenal or Brentford, or what fan?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
And Mason definitely didn't forget, he just chose not to draw the lines at the end...the fat ****ing dildo that he is.
FouHr3QWAAAVwey

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Did I imagine their used to be more than one person on VAR at the start??

Should be at least 2 so the other person picks up the mistake like this **** face Mason did today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mason should be sacked for this season at least. That's horrendous. The ref in the Wolves game sent off Lemina because he was the third Wolves player jogging towards him! Lol. Third time's a charm right? They are awful.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom