• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Alcântara

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
My only hope about this is Arteta could convince him about his project and football. Just like Wenger used to do with players.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Didn't realise it was this deep with Liverpool.

Dead link I think, would love him obviously. But Liverpool will probably end up with him unless we can offer more money or something idk

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For some reason I don’t see any substance to this rumour. Just don’t see it happening. Interesting though that things have been relatively quiet on our other midfield targets, Ceballos and Partey.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hes doing that work for Bayern tonight but seems to be the deepest player. Would he even fit Liverpools system?

Seems to be a way more polished version of Ceballos.

akhil

Hes doing that work for Bayern tonight but seems to be the deepest player. Would he even fit Liverpools system?

Seems to be a way more polished version of Ceballos.

Exactly what I was thinking. Way more incisive on the ball, never dawdled on the ball or anything. His pass cut through the PSG press for the goal as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom