• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Alcântara

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brilliant footballer, but let's get real guys!!! He could walk into any midfield in world football, so it's hard to imagine him coming to play with Xhaka!

I'd pay 40m for him. **** his age and time remaining on his contract. Creativity problem would be solved with 1 signing.

truth_hurts

Have we ever signed a world class player at the top of their game?

I'd say Sol Campbell and Özil only and I'm 34 years old.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Have we ever signed a world class player at the top of their game?

I'd say Sol Campbell and Özil only and I'm 34 years old.

Tbf have many teams other than Barca, Real Madrid and other super clubs in the CL? Its difficult to actually sign a ready made world class player these days because there's so few of them.

Was VVD world class before moving to Liverpool? Nope. Was he world class after his first season? Yep.

Most top teams will sign players that are on the brink but need a big move.

Think Thiago is a pretty unique case of a world class player with under a year left on his deal who wants a new challenge.

truth_hurts

Tbf have many teams other than Barca, Real Madrid and other super clubs in the CL? Its difficult to actually sign a ready made world class player these days because there's so few of them.

Was VVD world class before moving to Liverpool? Nope. Was he world class after his first season? Yep.

Most top teams will sign players that are on the brink but need a big move.

Think Thiago is a pretty unique case of a world class player with under a year left on his deal who wants a new challenge.

Fair point on there not being that many world class players to choose from.

Regardless, it's not really something that our club does.

truth_hurts

I probably wasn't clear. I mean world class players at the peak of their powers. Bergkamp and Alexis were brilliant and definitely world class, but weren't really hitting it off at Inter and Barcelona. They had their best play at Arsenal.

Thiago is the best midfielder in the best team in Europe.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Arteta had Thiago Alcantara on the phone during the day ...

Don't ask me what was said: I don't know! But if there was a phone call ...

giphy.gif

truth_hurts

New game

If Arteta convinces Thiago to sign I will...

Put Arteta's name on my away Jersey.

I'm sure one of you crazy kids can do better than that. I'm to Conservative in my 30s.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This lad is literally seconds away from signing for Liverpool and yet there is an active thread on AM? Ultimate **** forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom