• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry Signs for Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Allyboy

Established Member
FIFA is the blonde hair bimbo who looks fantastic on the surface and can give you pleasure for a few minutes at a time, but away from the glitz and the glam it does not have much substance.

Pro Evolution Soccer on the other hand, is the well presented posh bird who has class and sophistication, and will keep you going over and over and over again :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Allyboy said:
FIFA is the blonde hair bimbo who looks fantastic on the surface and can give you pleasure for a few minutes at a time, but away from the glitz and the glam it does not have much substance.

Pro Evolution Soccer on the other hand, is the well presented posh bird who has class and sophistication, and will keep you going over and over and over again :wink:
lol. I like that analogy.

EJub

After all the attention given to Henry by EA this is big news - and good news. I don't plan on giving FIFA a try this time around.

CMS

electronic arts make now the worst sport games ever......

everything they do is crap and unfinished bullshit.........

thegame24

Established Member
BTW im the king of Pro 3

Cant wait for Pro 4, however, it takes me ages to become good at new Pro games when i get them.

Anyone know if this one will go online?

kanuuu

Established Member
Can u dive and do intentional fouls on this new game? I remember you could dive on some of the old FIFA games, it was great fun.

towelie

what is this PES shizzle? someone said its the same as Winning XI, is that true?

fifa 2004 is the best soccer game i've played

Josjos

Fifa makes me sick, EA take the full license so konami can't have it, then dupe lods of mugs into buying it when Pro evo, is the Terry Henry of footy games and fifa is the deigo forlan.

Don't buy Pro Evo 3 tho, I don't think it's the best begginers version, you'll struggle to score, it's flawed genuis, still pastes Fifa and the 4th one is out in october

you'll never look at another footy game again, guarenteed

Aussie

Established Member
Josjos said:
Fifa makes me sick, EA take the full license so konami can't have it, then dupe lods of mugs into buying it when Pro evo, is the Terry Henry of footy games and fifa is the deigo forlan.

Don't buy Pro Evo 3 tho, I don't think it's the best begginers version, you'll struggle to score, it's flawed genuis, still pastes Fifa and the 4th one is out in october

Who?

Gurgen

Established Member
I play 3 and it's a lot better than Fifa I can assure all of you. And it's not that hard to score a goal, practice makes perfect :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Josjos said:

What do you mean. I score ****loads of goals o it. Maybe because I've been playing the series since the first one on the PS1. Even my cousin who I introduced to the game is now a heavy player.

EJub

FIFA doesn't have to grant an exclusive liscence to EA - they could allow other makers to use the real teams and players.

Josjos

OK, i can take all of you on it right now : ) no but seriously, i could, hehe,
Compared to the last games it's a bit harder to fashion as many good chances, and it's not like Fifa where you shoot and it just flys in, therefore i don't think it would be a good complete begginer to start playing it when 4 is released next month.

I've been playing it since it started on the SNES anyway :mrgreen:

.....all of you, right now.... 4-0 guarenteed ;D

Arnie

I can finally by a pro eve game knowing i'm gettin the full package, i'll buy it for christmas for my bruv as an excuse to play it myself.

I really hated those crappy names.

But now i hat the crappy freekicks and lack of tricks on fifa so i give in to the pes revolution!!

Josjos

You are doing the right thing, you'll get it, become converts like the rest of us, and spend your time converting fifa players to the lightside

it's for the best :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Josjos said:
You are doing the right thing, you'll get it, become converts like the rest of us, and spend your time converting fifa players to the lightside

it's for the best :D
Yeah. It's our lifetime goal, and our mission in which we must prevail.

dynasty

i play pro evo...and prob one of the best there is...but do u guys realise the flaws of the game???

the a.i is pretty crap sometimes!!! the central defenders go wide and your like what!!!...
or when u press them..there are so many weak tackles....
what annoys me the most is because i play like arsenal and try and counter attack...
is when its like 3 on 2 or 2 on 1in your favour...the a.i suddenly stops and ruins you play!!!hope this changes in 4

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom