• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry: The King Stay The King

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just found this out, can't be sure it's true but hope it.

We beat Chelsea 2-1 at Highbury back in 2000 to confirm Champions League football for a third season in a row, Thierry scored both our goals.

For his second, Henry bodied Desailly and after scoring went over to the corner flag for his semi occuring celebration with it and the fans went wild...then when the camera panned back to him, he was lying on the ground.

Apparently the corner flag bounced back and hit him in the face, knocking him to the grass.

Did this happen to anyone who was a fan at the time 😅

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is meant to be highlighting Henry, but Juve are defending like animals here. You don't see defending like this anymore.

Riou

Cesc rightly got the praise from that Juve home game, but The King was absolutely outstanding that day too.

Goal, assist and absolutely ran top players like Cannavaro and Thuram ragged that day...The greatest this country has ever seen!

Riou

...Henry and Richards need their own show 🤣

Riou

RW-COMP-MOST-RELIANT-GOAL-SCORERv2.jpg

#BestOfTheBest

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Enjoyed this. Surprised at some of the stuff he went through.

Only half way through. Way more of a downer than I expected for such a successful and revered man.

Maybe that's the real reason for lack of amazing players nowadays, child abuse is talked about a lot more?

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Only half way through. Way more of a downer than I expected for such a successful and revered man.

Maybe that's the real reason for lack of amazing players nowadays, child abuse is talked about a lot more?

Not sure i understand what you are saying? You cant become a great player if you havent been abused?

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom