• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thilo Kehrer

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
CB in theory is the easiest position to buy for, you want someone who’s alert and can make a good tackle and won’t get *****ed in the air.

Ball playing defenders can suck my balls. I’m pretty drunk right now.

Oh I see, a few beers and you're up for anything! :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A CB that’s played on the wing and who can’t tackke

Sounds ready made for our defence

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So should we ignore statistics then?

Unless you watch every single Schalke game it's difficult to just write him off as a bad tackler. Uduokhai, Soyuncu, Kehrer and Diallo are all very similar statistically. Diallo seems to be the weakest passer by a considerable amount which is interesting.

However what separates these defenders from what we currently have is physical potential. They are quicker and more physically dominant and play an important role in a physical side.

Ideally we would sell Chambers and buy two from the above. Buy De Ligt as the big name signing and sell Mustafi. Bring in a manager who plays a back three (Tedesco, Nagelsmann, Allegri).

Leaves you with Soyuncu, Kehrer, De Ligt, Holding, Koscielny, Monreal as centre back options.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I wouldn’t say he is crap. But not good. Wouldn’t get in most pl teams

chessygoal

A slightly better Chambers. He had good spells of games with PSG, followed by Mustafi like games. I'm actually inclined to take a risk on this guy, he's still young and it looks like his problem is mostly a mental one, he's a very good athlete and decent on the ball

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’ve seen quite a few PSG games, and I don’t see why we would be in for this player, to be honest. I‘d pick Chambers over him any day too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When The FA wanted Big Sam as England gaffer, they quickly realised how the majority of the fans disliked the idea...they started interviewing Steve Bruce to get the fans back on side, and it worked.

Imagine that's what Arsenal are doing here, to get fans to like Ben White...we probably have no intention of signing this scrub, just using him to properly usher in the Big Ben era to the fanfare it deserves!

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom