• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Gravesen

gun4glory

Real are only asking for 5 million euro!!!!
Grav for 5mil
United seem pretting interested... We sould get him...
I say buy now Wenger... he's been tested in the EPL and he passed with flying colors and he i phyisical good holding CM... just what we need...
The only bad thing is that I assue he is cup-tied...
I'm pretty sure he would have played at least once for RM in the CL this season.. maybe the reason for his low price... hope im wrong though

Anyway would be a grea addition to our team...

Tegh

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Anything would be better than Gilberto and Flamini.
Mark will kill you if he sees that post!
I would too, but I've stuck up for Flamini so many times I no longer have the energy.

Mark

Established Member
Tegh said:
Legend#1 said:
Anything would be better than Gilberto and Flamini.
Mark will kill you if he sees that post!
I would too, but I've stuck up for Flamini so many times I no longer have the energy.

Haha, nah I'd be very much in favour of us signing Gravesen, but it really looks like the mancs are going to get him. Unbelievable.

sray2

Gravesen's exactly what we need right now, a tough goalscoring CM to put some bite back in our midfield. Wenger won't buy him though, he would have been perfect in a 4-5-1 formation too.

hujja

Established Member
He is exactly the type of player we need. He rarely ever loses the ball and is very composed.

Henry_Pires

Dear all,

Flamimi is brave enough to put a tackle in.
And Graveson would add more to that.

Please don't talk about Gilberto The Crap again and again. Man, i hate him.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, ManUre look to be the forerunners for him, but seems Real wants 5 million for him and ManUre are only offering 3.8.. why cant AW just go in with 5 million and take the guy... sheesh...

hesham

Established Member
We need someone to come and slot right in.. and from all the names being thrown aroung this is the only guy who can do just that.. i wish wenger for just once give up on insisting to sigh an unkown a develop him into **** knows what we need a ****ING CM ASAP and graverson fits the bill hes not the perfect signing but he'll do the job espesialy at away games in the prem...
Just listning to bloody skysports news hearing clubs sign people left right and center is really starting to piss me off

Smartly Dressed Morris

hesham said:
Just listning to bloody skysports news hearing clubs sign people left right and center is really starting to piss me off

I totally agree with you fella , im even starting to think that we have in fact got fk all money to spend and Wenger bid for players that wouldnt come as a cover for keeping to Thierry.

Or maybe im just geting paranoid. :shock:

kamikaze80

Established Member
we really shouldve bought him last january, he was at the peak of his game then and only cost 2.5M GBP. hes turning 30 in march and who knows how much his game has deterioriated since then. his lack of playing time is not a good sign.

we'd be paying 5M GBP for 1, maybe 2 decent seasons. its 5M out the window cos we wont get anything back, but i guess you could argue 5M is not that much. if it stops us getting a worldclass (tm) player, then i think its too much.

there really was a lack of foresight on how we dealt with edu/vieira. oh well.

Canuck

Established Member
Manchester United have rubbished reports claiming they had bid for Real Madrid midfielder Thomas Gravesen.

Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet reported that the English side had offered £2.6m for Gravesen on Monday.

But United told BBC Sport they have only bid for Patrice Evra and Nemanja Vidic during the transfer window.

No direct link...sorry.

Viper

Established Member
Wenger won't sign anyone. Mark my words. Sad but true :[

I'd really like to have Gravesen in the team though. Would add alot to our weak midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom