• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Emery desperate want Munier. please tell me Bellerin had setback because this wouldnt make sense unless we got more than 100M to spend,

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Emery desperate want Munier. please tell me Bellerin had setback because this wouldnt make sense unless we got more than 100M to spend,

Maybe Meunier could be deployed as the third cb in 3-5-2, thus pushing Mustafi out of a job.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I hope we get him man, Emery seems kind of desperate for him if he is our no 1 priority. Maybe he has seen something no one else has.

UpTheGunnerz

Ornstein said our priorities were CB, CM and a winger. I’ll believe that over **** that comes out of France and Belgium.

Well i always believe you should be taking notes what local media reports on their domestic players

UpTheGunnerz

Do people in here watch Ligue 1 ro regularly that they can determine that he is ****? I watch Monaco and Marseille from time to time, but have absolutely no interest in watching Paris Saint

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why does everyone in France hate Emery?

The French can never forgive anyone who doesn't speak their language like a native. The very attempt at trying to communicate with them in an imperfect way is an insult to them their ancestors and the country they love.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If he actually is our/Emery's number one priority, we have to do everything we can to get him.. Would also confirm 5 at the back and Kolasinac/Meunier as our main creative outlets for next season, great!

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom