• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Yep I actually think this could be a very smart signing if we can get him at a good price.

Decent RB backup to Bellerin and can also play RW which is important given the lack of natural width in the squad. Kills 2 birds with one stone and leaves the majority of our budget to spend on a LB, CB and first choice winger. Price needs to be much lower than what we’ve seen quoted so far though.

RW? Are you actually serious?

Absolute fallacy if we play this donkey at RW.

say yes

forum master baiter
RW? Are you actually serious?

Absolute fallacy if we play this donkey at RW.

He can play there which is a bonus given our lack of any wide options in the squad.

Obviously not ideal but I can’t see us signing 2 out and out wingers this summer so this is what we’re left with. If we play something like a 442 I can see him working on the right with a more offensive winger on the left.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised he is Manutd fan so it's was always his choice to go there. well for us its positive news we are looking for natural rightback back up and not a guy who can't go play there.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
zqgVU4i.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still don’t believe it. Makes no sense that we’d sign a backup to Bellerin for that amount. This bloke linked us to Fellaini, which was also agent driven bollocks.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom