• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

TornadoTed

Established Member
:lol:

People now realise how crucial Bellerin is to our team, fair enough he has his faults but he’s a big miss to our current side. With regards to Meunier, he’ll get ripped apart in the PL. He makes a 35 year old Lichtsteiner look quick.

At the price quoted we should be looking at prizing away Max Aarons from Norwich even though they’ve just been promoted. If he holds down the position and outperforms Bellerin in his absence then we can look to cash in on Bellerin the season after.

Once Max Aarons establishes himself in the PL, he’ll cost double his current value kind of similar to Wan Bissaka. Jamal Lewis is another one we should be going for too.

I like Max Aarons and Jamal Lewis when I have watched Norwich this season, they look excellent talents. It annoys my when their names come up though, why on Earth would Norwich sell two of their most promising players when they want to be strengthening their squad for the Premier League? There is £100m+ at stake for them if they stay up, the players are far more value to them than the money. Now if they go straight back down again then we should be all over them.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Emery will sign all B- And C- Players from his Ex-Clubs before he will give our youth a chance.

Just waiting for the rumours for Bellerin to City. Awesome.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I like Max Aarons and Jamal Lewis when I have watched Norwich this season, they look excellent talents. It annoys my when their names come up though, why on Earth would Norwich sell two of their most promising players when they want to be strengthening their squad for the Premier League? There is £100m+ at stake for them if they stay up, the players are far more value to them than the money. Now if they go straight back down again then we should be all over them.

I’m sure Norwich would be interested if we pushed for them. We might be playing terrible but we’re still Arsenal. Some people are making it out as if we can’t attract players from Norwich ffs. If they are highly rated, give them an offer they can’t refuse.

Also, we can’t really compare Norwich to established PL teams like Crystal Palace who are different as they’ve got players that have already proven themselves in the PL, for example Wan Bissaka and Zaha therefore they can quote a ridiculous fee.

If the reports are true, Sp**s are seriously interested in Max Aarons. They’ll try and get him this summer.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That’s the fear. We’ll see a few kids leave.

That will become a general trend with Premier League sides, now that Bor. Dortmund, Augsburg, Mönchengladbach and the likes have paved the way and given playing time to english youth players. Fair play to BL as this in the long run may lead to english teams being more open to play their youths, a scenario i would like to see. Just today i read that Jonjoe Kenny is off to Schalke

UpTheGunnerz

I’m sure Norwich would be interested if we pushed for them. We might be playing terrible but we’re still Arsenal. Some people are making it out as if we can’t attract players from Norwich ffs. If they are highly rated, give them an offer they can’t refuse.

Also, we can’t really compare Norwich to established PL teams like Crystal Palace who are different as they’ve got players that have already proven themselves in the PL, for example Wan Bissaka and Zaha therefore they can quote a ridiculous fee.

If the reports are true, Sp**s are seriously interested in Max Aarons. They’ll try and get him this summer.

Sp**s have been good in the market lately, it must be said. Say what you will about Lucas, Llorente etc but they both played a huge part in this season doing crucial events. I fear what Pochettino will bring in with the right backing. The man is amazing

GDeep™

League is very weak
That will become a general trend with Premier League sides, now that Bor. Dortmund, Augsburg, Mönchengladbach and the likes have paved the way and given playing time to english youth players. Fair play to BL as this in the long run may lead to english teams being more open to play their youths, a scenario i would like to see. Just today i read that Jonjoe Kenny is off to Schalke

I’m just worried because some reckon our current kids are the best we’ve maybe ever had, imagine losing them because of a bum manager.

UpTheGunnerz

I’m just worried because some reckon our current kids are the best we’ve maybe ever had, imagine losing them because of a bum manager.

There are whispers in the dark about Freddie getting a role in the set up next season, that would provide a nice link between the u23's and Emery. Hopefully we will see more of the likes of Xavier Amaechi, Bakary Saka etc. Also think Reiss Nelson must be given game time now. I would start all three of them + Zech Medley in the Europa group stage and let them prove their worth off the bench in PL for a start. You are absolutely right that this is an exciting group of young players

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Regardless if the rumours of them falling out are true or not, I mean it's not the most reliable of source, we need a RB/RWB because Bellerin won't be ready for the start of next season and even then there's a possibility that it'll take Hector a while to fully recover. AMN is not an RB/RWB we've seen his limitations in that role, we absolutely cannot be going into the season with him starting in that position.

African Flair

There are whispers in the dark about Freddie getting a role in the set up next season, that would provide a nice link between the u23's and Emery. Hopefully we will see more of the likes of Xavier Amaechi, Bakary Saka etc. Also think Reiss Nelson must be given game time now. I would start all three of them + Zech Medley in the Europa group stage and let them prove their worth off the bench in PL for a start. You are absolutely right that this is an exciting group of young players
Honestly this club is ****ed if that group isn't booming together.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we actually sign this guy for anything near the rumoured fee then the transfer budget we have been told we have is bullshit.

You've got to be stupid to spend £20-25m on a backup if your have no money.

TornadoTed

Established Member

I think that we would be even less likely to get players from Norwich than established Premier League teams like Crystal Palace. In 35 following football I cannot think of one single team that has sold one of it's best players after being promoted.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom