• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

ASAP Berg

Established Member
I really think Partey, Tomiyasu have a big part to play for us because if Saliba or Jorginho are burnt out or injured they will step up.

Only problem is both take a while to get up to speed, hopefully an easy home PL game to ease them in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think we'll bring TP5 in for the Bayern games, he gives us the physicality and directness that we need from our double pivot.

Martinelli---Havertz---Saka
------------Ødegaard
--------Rice-------TP5
Kiwior--Gabriel---Saliba---White
---------------Raya
We might have to. I don't know that Jorgi can handle games every 3 days at this stage while he's managing some discomfort himself.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Yeah, Jorgi isn't going to be able to handle playing games every few days for a couple of months.

None of us like it but we do need Partey back and fully match fit if we're going to really compete, even as just a rotation for Jorgi.

Elneny just isn't anywhere close to what's needed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah, Jorgi isn't going to be able to handle playing games every few days for a couple of months.

None of us like it but we do need Partey back and fully match fit if we're going to really compete, even as just a rotation for Jorgi.

Elneny just isn't anywhere close to what's needed.
Still Elneny is needed for the run-in as a backup. Also if Arsenal happens to lead by two or three goals, you are able to rest Jorginho/Partey/Rice and put Elneny in. Although if all those are healthy, the question is if Elneny is even on the bench.

GoonerJay24

With Rice in the team to give us that physicality it covers the flaws of Jorginho and vice a versa. It would be good to find a young Jorginho.

In the summer, we should have signed a young Jorginho/Partey type deep playmaker instead. Would've also looked at Mguinn or someone cheap to replace Xhaka.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like Partey couldn't complete a pass 😤 And, Tomi has been distraught over Shohei Ohtani getting caught up in a gambling scandal. I hope he can overcome this.

That Ohtani story is wild. How’s a translator running up 4 million lines of credit? 🤔

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
That Ohtani story is wild. How’s a translator running up 4 million lines of credit? 🤔
Especially on the morning of the story coming out, they were chumming it up together during a preseason game. The amount of twitter randos coming out of the woodwork to claim Ohtani being Pope-like has been hilarious.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom