• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Lol just classic. Guy has no injury record to speak of until he joins us, then fit to play three games in the first four months here.
The first injury was unfortunate. The reoccurrence was neglect. He'd be starting at the weekend if he'd been given time to train and gradually build intensity rather than rushed back to try and save a flailing manager blushes.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thomas out till Feb? Lovey, hopefully bad vibes Mik is gone by then. He doesn’t deserve to work with world class players.

Go manage Swansea or something.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I feel like I find myself absolutely shell shocked and so unfairly done by at least once a season when it comes to our injury record.

Year before last was that defensive ****ing injury crisis, last year Sp**s finally get some Arsenal luck and then covid hits and delays the season until their players return. I’m so ****ing done.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Disgusting scenes, live from Colney as the Partey news breaks...
Granit-Xhaka-Football365-1.jpg

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Disgracful from Arteta. Plays Partey out of desperation when it was obvious he should have waited,throws him under the bus after the game and noe we are without our best player inntil February,our season is probably over by then.

Last edited:

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Artetas project is probably similar to Field Marshal Haigs grand plan. Get everyone pissed off and loaned out to Berlin except Willian, Xhaka and his collection of jackets.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm surprised how many people have turnt against Arteta, feel like I'm the only guy on here willing to give a bit more time and just see how it pans out a bit more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
8 weeks **** off.

Our medical department is banter stuff. I’d rather lose to Sp*rs than miss him for two months.
I was literally saying this during the game. Once he got injured I couldn't give a **** about the result. When you look at it from the standpoint of finishing as high up the table, missing Partey for 2 months is much worse than losing any game.

I can't believe we sat here and said there's no need to rush, we would be happy with him on the bench. And then he plays, making us cautiously assume he's fit enough, only for him to get injured and confirm our concerns.

It gets to the stage where the fans know more than the ****ing club about risk management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom