• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loan to Hertha Berlin in January?

Xhaka when he finds out he will be starting more games because Thomas will be on loan at Ausburg.

9ltPiyY.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope nothing serious with his injury Martial did injury his groin and was subbed against westham but he'll only miss Leipzig.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I really don't like it you know :lol:

Dunno who he thinks he is. Guy's in turtlenecks man.

Nothing annoying me more than being cut off or interrupted.

Arteta just seems like a grumpy impatient guy, always screw facing looking and looking pissed off. I'd hate to work for someone like that personally, on top of all the shouting on the sidelines.

Could you imagine him doing a video like this?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nothing annoying me more than being cut off or interrupted.

Arteta just seems like a grumpy impatient guy, always screw facing looking and looking pissed off. I'd hate to work for someone like that personally, on top of all the shouting on the sidelines.

Could you imagine him doing a video like this?

Arteta just gives me middle management vibes. Kind of guy you do a report for and he cuts you out the email chain and passes it off as his own to his boss.

Talks a good game in team meetings about sticking together but picks his targets for throwing under the bus if the going gets tough.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arteta just gives me middle management vibes. Kind of guy you do a report for and he cuts you out the email chain and passes it off as his own to his boss.

Talks a good game in team meetings about sticking together but picks his targets for throwing under the bus if the going gets tough.

The type of guy that says 'Good Afternoon' if you show up more than 5 minutes late to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom