• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don’t know why people keep mentioning big fees. Heard it amongst my friends yday and here and there on AM.

- Extremely injury prone
- On massive wages
- 1 year left
- Not young
- Yellow box

Would be lucky to get £10m for him. I’d be over the moon with £15m.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I would be well on board for Edu just doing this...

cc6de1f3-540c-4324-9970-2397f32ab33c_text.gif

...so any fee we get for him is mainly extra for me!

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
His legs looked to have gone for me. It will mean we need 2 midfielders I think. You really need a starting midfielder who can play on the half turn, pick passes and carry the ball. I don't think Zubimendi is that guy, neither is Onana. Rice and either of those at the base and we just don't progress the ball.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
His legs looked to have gone for me. It will mean we need 2 midfielders I think. You really need a starting midfielder who can play on the half turn, pick passes and carry the ball. I don't think Zubimendi is that guy, neither is Onana. Rice and either of those at the base and we just don't progress the ball.
Onana ? He's on the CM target list apparently...

Don't know enough about him to pas judgement.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tell the rest of people about it, they’re talking like they’d reluctantly sell for £20m.

Our only hope is Saudi, otherwise he’s sitting.

Would you really say no to a 3m + 2m addons offer that also sees Allegri's nona cooking everyone a batch of tomato sauce?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Silver lining from yesterday is that this FREAK didn't get a PL winners medal. Pretty sure he just missed out on Atletico's two winning campaigns too.

Karma dictates we're never winning the league as long as this creature is employed by this football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom