• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
the fact we are offering 25m euro outright shows we have money so people can back off with that now.

Hopefully we can strike a deal and I think we eventually will.

Then sell to buy kinda summer.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'd love if we can get this guy. But obv we are not going to pay 50m. Just go after cheaper options. Sangare might be cheap. Toulouse got relegated as well. We need to set our priorities right. CB equally important. Creative players even more.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don’t see us matching the clause. Might have to do what we did with Torreira and bid over it so we can pay in instalments. The question is, will they be willing sellers at that point. They have no real need to sell unless the player pushes for it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We could address two positions with two rubbish players agreed.

Rubbish players? Spending a lot of money on a player doesn’t guarantee success.

If we address the two positions with Tierney-esque signings for 25m then it’s excellent business.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm not having this go after cheaper players lark. We should have the money. We can't pay 50m outright for any footballer.

35m plus Guendouzi is fair, this is just the start of negotiations. It will get done. You dont just stop at the first hurdle.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Rubbish players? Spending a lot of money on a player doesn’t guarantee success.

If we address the two positions with Tierney-esque signings for 25m then it’s excellent business.

We need Partey. We can also buy two positions with that sort of money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don’t see us matching the clause. Might have to do what we did with Torreira and bid over it so we can pay in instalments.
I think we can convince them by paying big money upfront like 30-35M but Partey will have to ask to leave to make this deal happen at the moment he seem focusing in their CL campaign

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will need to be Guendouzi and £40m otherwise it ain’t happening.

No chance we pay the clause up front.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Equally we need to address other positions too.

You can’t have Partey playing in front of Mustafi and Luiz - no thanks.

In what world would he be playing in front of those two?

Its likely to be Saliba and Mari/Luiz.

Look at Artetas words, hes saying we need a massive amount of creativity. Partey isn't that, if we are actively looking to sign Partey rest assured that Arteta also wants creativity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think they want any of our players Guendouzi fit in Simeone tactics a very energetic guy who love to wind up other teams and will suit his defensive and pressing game. but seem they either value him less than 20M or they just don't want him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't think they want any of our players Guendouzi fit in Simeone tactics a very energetic guy who love to wind up other teams and will suit his defensive and pressing game. but seem they either value him less than 20M or they just don't want him.

In outright cash we wouldn't get more than 30m euro for Guendouzi. So it will likely take 35-40m euro and Douzi for them to deal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein warming his fingers up as we speak, incoming thunder bastard of a tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom