• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I doubt it. Is there not a rule that says you can't speak to a player or his representatives without agreeing with the club first?

They’re not supposed to but clubs speak to the agents before making an approach to the selling club. “We’re interested in your player, how much would he want?” sort of thing. Happens in probably every transfer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Edit: He's on the bench.

Is he coming off of some injury?

Going only slightly off topic here @Rex Banter do you reckon Lemar could do a job for Arteta?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Going only slightly off topic here @Rex Banter do you reckon Lemar could do a job for Arteta?

Yeah he was a doubt to even play tonight so we’ll see.

Don’t know mate, been sh*te for a while but a change of scenery may help. Decent playmaker when it’s working for him.

nick gould

I still think Lemar can do a good job. There is no substitute for quality. Wenger was willing to pay 90m for him not so long ago. He just needs a change of scenery.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
On the brnch tonight. Come on RBL. He's quality but no guarantee he'll work out. Our midfield is rubbish so we rebuild starting with him. If nothing else, it will he different

say yes

forum master baiter
Said about the first offer we made which turned out to be true. Until they actually say something that turns out to be untrue on this deal we need to wait.
I thought he said Willian was being announced yesterday though?

And why would he have any sources? He’s not a journalist, or remotely connected. Just some guy that collates rumours for a living, saw how easy it was, and has decided to start making it up. If he tweeted in English he’d be a laughing stock.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I thought he said Willian was being announced yesterday though?

And why would he have any sources? He’s not a journalist, or remotely connected. Just some guy that collates rumours for a living, saw how easy it was, and has decided to start making it up. If he tweeted in English he’d be a laughing stock.

He didn't say for certain in fairness. And supposedly he is close to people who are close to the deal/agents drip feed him info. Who knows man lets just hope its correct.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
DisfiguredHappygoluckyAustralianshelduck-max-1mb.gif

Incoming

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Let's see what AFCbell is really made of then.

On another note very impressed with Leipzig. Matched Atleticos aggression and they had nothing after that. Upamecano an absolute rolls Royce. Sabitzer very impressive as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom