• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are all these updates in non English may I ask? I can't translate them either when I click on the link so I've been relying on to read what everyone has said in the other posts haha.
I think because most of thier followers are from middle East don't worry Arabic is my mother tounge I'll translate it when they give updates

MikeVinna

Established Member
Sorry, he had been with the 1st team for a year or 2 & wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting another chance. I didn't know he'd been training with the reserves. Personally I've wanted to get rid of him for a while though.

Well when it all went down I thought he’d get another chance too. But I think he’s royally screwed himself in some way because it’s taken way too long now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Well when it all went down I thought he’d get another chance too. But I think he’s royally screwed himself in some way because it’s taken way too long now.
Your probably right there, it probably has taken a bit too long now but in saying that, it is the end of the 19/20 season now & going to start the new season in a months time so things will probably start fresh now for every player. If he doesn't get a run in the 1st few games or the pre season if there any matches then it's probably over for him.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

XcigX8L.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They putting themselves at big risk and really nobody would ever believe them with any word they'll be saying in future

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I know I say it every week, but this HAS to be the week of Gabriel and Partey if things are serious. Surely, f*ck sake.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They putting themselves at big risk and really nobody would ever believe them with any word they'll be saying in future

Not really, some sheep on Twitter will still believe them regardless of whether they’re wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember her?

She sold everyone a dream with that Benzema saga and I think she’s still active on Twitter.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Not really, some sheep on Twitter will still believe them regardless of whether they’re wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember her?

She sold everyone a dream with that Benzema saga and I think she’s still active on Twitter.

They said they believed her so she would have sex with them. Mr Bell cant expect that kind of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom