• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

Partey seems to quite favour his right foot/side when making long passes. Could be interesting with Xhaka alongside him. Both flanks covered.

Token Yank

Not really, some sheep on Twitter will still believe them regardless of whether they’re wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember her?

She sold everyone a dream with that Benzema saga and I think she’s still active on Twitter.
That summer crushed me. Haven't been the same since.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Hearing a lot about Roca to Atletico. Think a breakthrough is coming soon.
You happy with that Rex? His stats seem quite good. I have my doubts about him in the PL, based solely on what I've read & YouTube to be fair, but he's quite a silky player.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
You happy with that Rex? His stats seem quite good. I have my doubts about him in the PL, based solely on what I've read & YouTube to be fair, but he's quite a silky player.
Roca is a good player but would be a bad addition for us as he's literally a young version of Xhaka. Extremely similar players

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I don't think Jeinny ever said Benzema was coming to Arsenal she just said there was interest which wasn't proven. Rumors had it we bid 40m but I'm not sure

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not the biggest fan of him as I think he’s very undisciplined in how he charges about everywhere.

He’d have to change here but he’s talented and young so lot to like about it.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Lmao my homeland country football coach telling Thomas Partey not to join my club. Smh what a time
He's not in charge of him & his decision though, it's fully his (Parteys) decision haha. If he comes here & helps us overtime to get back in the CL then he'll probably say it was a good decision lol.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Juve offering up a choice of Khedira, Bernadeschi and Costa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom