• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Teams will have money to spend in the window.
Damn, if we have good money to spend this window the club have a massive massive chance to rebuild the squad real good given the situation. If the prices drop massivley at clubs outside of the PL, we have shouldn't be leaving any opportunities to go all the way.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
As much as Laca and Auba get on and like eachother, I don't feel they compliment eachother very well. Auba is weak at holding the ball up and winning duels aerially. He also isn't the best passer and likes to be on the last man. He is effective in the box. So you need the opposite to partner with him. Strong in the air, good hold up play, first touch, passing and good around the edge of the box. That isn't Lacazette. Lacazette is good if he can get a shot off on the turn. He doesn't have the best first touch, but he has a high work rate and can retain possession to a good standard. That being said, he won't really score from the edge of the area, he won't really create much.

If it were me, I would really try and hold onto Auba for one more year even if he doesn't extend and replace Lacazette with Edouard. At least then you have someone to take over from Auba if he chooses to leave on a free and Edouard would compliment Auba very well. He comes to the ball, he can dribble, he can compete in the air, he shoots with both feet around the edge of the box. I'd also take Osihmen and Guirassy over people like Dembele and Milik, but Edouard would be my first choice. If we have to get rid of Auba, I would buy Edouard and Guirassy.

-------------------------Leno
Bellerin------Saliba---------Luiz---------Tierney

Pepe----------Partey--------Sangare------Saka

---------------Martinelli--Edouard

So when we go forward it becomes a 2 - 3 - 5.

-----------------------Leno

------------Saliba---------------Luiz

----------Partey-------Sangare--------Tierney

Bellerin----------Pepe-----------------------------Saka

---------------Edouard---------------------------------

----------------------------------Martinelli

Obviouly keeping Auba would mean you have Auba instead of Martinelli.

On a serious note wouldn't it probably be a case of either/or with Partey and Sangare, no? Both seems a bit excessive. With Partey you pay more for the finished product, with Sangare you pay less for a player you develop into the product. If money's tight, just pick up Sangare.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
£170m delay to the rebate is around £8m per team, maybe slightly more or slightly less depending on where you finish in the league or how many games you’ve played on TV. It will make **** all difference really.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pls Raul, swing your big **** and get this done!

Arsenio Venger

£170m delay to the rebate is around £8m per team, maybe slightly more or slightly less depending on where you finish in the league or how many games you’ve played on TV. It will make **** all difference really.

Basically 2ish Denis Suarezes per team

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

My worry is this is all from Partey's camp. Is there any news out there to suggest we're interested and can afford this? I'm told there won't be any transfers this window.

For me this is dead in the water.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
My worry is this is all from Partey's camp. Is there any news out there to suggest we're interested and can afford this? I'm told there won't be any transfers this window.

For me this is dead in the water.
Yeah, its pretty confusing. On one hand we are apparently skint but supposedly are confident of buying this guy and as is the player but you never even hear almost done transfers from have this much noise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We definitely interested and he seem don't mind moving the release clause is helping us too because without it A.Madrid could easily ask for 70-80m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom