• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Uhhhhhhhhh k

EXW6qVGVAAAlvwL

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I'm presuming there is some kind of informal discussion going on with the player and/or club. He wouldn't randomly name us as a club he wants to join. No smoke without fire in this case. I'm strangely optimistic this is going to happen.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Teams will have money to spend in the window.

Chelsea have already spent 100 mil.

PL Teams aren't as dependant on stadium revenue/CL qualification as they used to be. TV money makes up the vast majority of annual income.

As long as TV revenue isn't affected, I presume teams will be fine.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Chelsea have already spent 100 mil.

PL Teams aren't as dependant on stadium revenue/CL qualification as they used to be. TV money makes up the vast majority of annual income.

As long as TV revenue isn't affected, I presume teams will be fine.
Chelsea is a different case. They had 100m from Hazard already in their bank. Liverpool reflects the situation most other clubs will face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom