• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Signing Partey seems so unlikely to me. I really hope it happens, but he's a regular for Atlético and we might not even qualify for Europe next season.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This would be a massive get. I've been reading up on what Atletico fans have to say about him and it's very apparent they don't want to lose him. Many regard him as their best midfielder and hold against Simeone that he wasn't made an established starter for them sooner.

Something else that really strikes me about this transfer is that it would be the first time in a long time that we'd be poaching a big player from a big team that wasn't looking to sell. And it would be at one of our lowest points as a club too. Of course we haven't actually struck a deal with them yet so it's still just hypotheticals.

Not that sure bout Partey in Arsenal, he is a good player but in AM the team is defending as a part of the Simeone dna and in Arsenal he would not have that luxury..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This would be a massive get. I've been reading up on what Atletico fans have to say about him and it's very apparent they don't want to lose him. Many regard him as their best midfielder, and hold against Simeone that he wasn't made an established starter for them sooner.

Something else that really strikes me about this transfer is that it would be the first time in a long time that we'd be poaching a big player from a big team that wasn't looking to sell. And it would be at one of our lowest points as a club too. Of course we haven't actually struck a deal with them yet, so it's still just hypotheticals.

Yeah no one in the squad as complete as him or can do what he can do in midfield. Will be a big miss next year.

Sad to see him go but buzzing if he came here, we never normally buy Atletico players.

Brutal watching personal favourites like Torres, De Gea and Aguero always having worldy performances against us for rivals.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah no one in the squad as complete as him or can do what he can do in midfield. Will be a big miss next year.

Sad to see him go but buzzing if he came here, we never normally buy Atletico players.

Brutal watching personal favourites like Torres, De Gea and Aguero always having worldy performances against us for rivals.

I hate you. :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

In

Partey
Aouar

Out

Guendouzi
Torreira

We can do that without barely spending anything and Özil can ride the bench until 2021.

#Lovelystuff

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In

Partey
Aouar

Out

Guendouzi
Torreira

We can do that without barely spending anything and Özil can ride the bench until 2021.

#Lovelystuff

Has there been any links to Aouar? Because he'd be a real coup.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Has there been any links to Aouar? Because he'd be a real coup.

Not yet but hopefully we are. He’s been linked with Juventus.

I’ve seen Aouar being quoted between 40-50m which is a bargain in this current market. Selling Guendouzi and bring him in could definitely be done and would be fantastic.

As would Torreira being sold for 20-30m (Milan interested?) and bringing in Partey.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Not yet but hopefully we are. He’s been linked with Juventus.

I’ve seen Aouar being quoted between 40-50m which is a bargain in this current market.

Aouar is at the top of my wishlist, but I think it's a pipedream when City and Juve are interested. He fits City like a glove, too, Pep will be all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom