• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tiago

patrick42uk

Established Member
scolari recommended him to juventus. he suggested that he could act as a replacement for davids as a dmc or act as a back up for nedved as an attacking midfielder. Thats an indication of the sort of player he his. could complement vieria in the center of the pitch. Wenger seems to be attempting to assemble a group of tlaneted youngsters and tiago is definately one, one of portugal's best prospects and should be in euro 2004. i hope its true that we are after him.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I can't see us spending £10m+ on a central midfielder. We already have 4 quality CM's. A back up central defender is much more of a priority.

Mark

Established Member
I haven't seen him play, but if he's as good as they say he is, I think we should get him. Depends on whether we get Yaya though.

arsenal4life

If we gonna get the lad i think Wenger will sell Gilberto or Edu
and this will be well
we sell a good player then gain some money and add other from our pocket
then get a great player

Soler

Established Member
The only other Central Midfield player who will come to Arsenal (unless there is some catastrophic injury crisis) in the forseeable future is Yaya Toure. CM is one of our strongest positions.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only other Central Midfield player who will come to Arsenal (unless there is some catastrophic injury crisis) in the forseeable future is Yaya Toure. CM is one of our strongest positions.
How are you so sure of that MJ. Are you a phsycic(sp.)

torgrim

We do not need him. And if we were unfortunate enough to find ourselves in a situation with shortage in midfielders, Tiago is not good enough. I saw him twice on telly in the UEFA cup and he was crap. Spent most of the time sulking and going for dives. Not my cup of tea, but Wenger is the law and should he decide to bring Tiago in, I hope they cure him from his Potugese honesty.

KingReyes

Established Member
I can't see us spending a large sum of money on a CM since its not a postion we lack depth in. However if the price is right he would a great asset for the future.

seanconvey66

Hes good but how many portugese players have come over to britain and lived up to it? Viana, Ronaldo, Boa Morte, Capucho (at rangers)

Soler

Established Member
loyan_said said:
How are you so sure of that MJ. Are you a phsycic(sp.)

I have a feeling about these things. I had a feeling we'd get Reyes after we were linked with him for awhile last year, too. I don't think Metalurh Donetsk will have him for too long.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So did I(about Reyes that is) AW doesn's track and scout a player for two and a half years for nothing does he???

arsenal4life

if he really wants to play for us Wenger will know
and if this is true
I'd like to see him here as soon as possible
even istead of Gilberto or Edu

GOONERITTI

Oh my God !!! Tiago just scored a brilliant goal against Inter Milan .

Brilliant goal :shock: this guy is absolutely awesome :shock: I hope we can get him and sell Gilberto to Madrid 8)

maniak

he´s an excellent player and he´s young

he could be even better if surrounded with the best players in arsenal, cause let´s face it if vieira played for benfica it would be hard for him to play that well.

in benfica he has to worry a lot with defending cause benfica´s defense is the ultimate crap. in arsenal i believe he would be fantastic

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom