• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tim Akinola Joins Arsenal

You're reaching! :lol: We don't have any great ball-winners at that level, and he isn't taking time away from anyone who doesn't deserve it. He'll partner Azeez most likely while Cottrell and Cirjan will play ahead. (It's too early for both Patino and Bandeira, at least for another 6 months anyway) Going by the rest of the comps, it's not like he can't play either, good ball-carrier.

This is a fair punt, I'm happy with this. If it doesn't work out long term (which I'm guessing is likely), we'll also make some fair profit aswell. In the meantime, I can see him being a great foil for Azeez. Reckon they'd be pretty complementary in the same way that Musah (a much, much better talent, mind) was complementary to Azeez.

Just another Bramall too me, but looking at the video at least you had something to work with from Bramall.

To much time will go into coaching this kid not to dwell into the ground all the time.

Its maybe good to make up the numbers but I like to see more talent in the u23 and u18. It dropped down a bit last season. We are still behind Chelsea and City.

LG10

the-life--times-of-tim-5836dc9e86c62.png

...we ever had a player called Tim before...unsure on that name.
Funniest show I’ve ever seen

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just another Bramall too me, but looking at the video at least you had something to work with from Bramall.

To much time will go into coaching this kid not to dwell into the ground all the time.

Its maybe good to make up the numbers but I like to see more talent in the u23 and u18. It dropped down a bit last season. We are still behind Chelsea and City.
It dropped down because the team became younger. You have to remember the season before, this was the bulk of our U23 team:

Macey
Osei-Tutu Pleguezuelo Sheaf Bramall
Willock Dasilva
Dragomir Smith-Rowe Nelson
Nketiah
Of those players, none of them will play this season. We're gonna have a very young team as it is. Azeez and Cirjan are both 17, Cottrell is 18. This kid has played a fair bit of development football and will probably add needed steel alongside those midfielders. He looks quite talented and as I said, we can probably make some change off him in a couple of seasons - he may even improve to be much better than we all realise! The U18 team is full of a great deal of talent but most of them are not quite ready for U23 football just yet, they still mostly have unfinished business and development to do - particularly for players that were injured (see Taylor-Hart). Bringing in a few older teenagers makes sense for the U23 team on a short term basis and gives us options.

akhil

Some acceleration on this kid. Low centre of gravity too. Can see why he was a winger before.

ChefMan21

No issues from me if we want to find a midfielder in that mould. A modern football side (even a ancient football side) needs to be able to do two things: defend AND attack.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Whilsth watching the video he immediatley reminded me of Patrick Vieara, crunching tackles, good dribbing skills and and passing.
I refuse to let any player remind me of PV4 until we actually have that player. It will be nice if this guy comes good.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom