• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tim Akinola Joins Arsenal

say yes

forum master baiter
How are you mate? How are you doing? What is your favorite plant?
I am very good thanks mate. More importantly, how are you? Hope you are better!? I have been thinking of you each morning recently! Do you need me to pop over and look after your tarantula hawks?

When you are in the clear let me know so I can start sending you death threats again!

I’m not sure about my favourite plant. I like all greenery really! What is happening to the planet is a disgrace. Maybe we could invite Greta Thunberg to our next chess night?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You're reaching! :lol: We don't have any great ball-winners at that level, and he isn't taking time away from anyone who doesn't deserve it.
You did well to answer him, hes blatantly never watched the lad before and he's called him average off the bat.

I am very good thanks mate. More importantly, how are you? Hope you are better!? I have been thinking of you each morning recently! Do you need me to pop over and look after your tarantula hawks?

When you are in the clear let me know so I can start sending you death threats again!

I’m not sure about my favourite plant. I like all greenery really! What is happening to the planet is a disgrace. Maybe we could invite Greta Thunberg to our next chess night?

I'm getting better thanks for asking. Still stuck at the hospital but now without oxygen, steroids or pain killers. The problem is they are having trouble sending me home because everyone I know, like my wife and friends, are finishing their isolation on Thursday. So its a bit tricky to try to keep everything 100% for them but it is starting to annoy me because I feel better although very heavy in the chest. Trying to do a lot of breathing exercises but maybe its also wise not to go to fastback on the track and just build up slowly!

You're death threats are always welcomed mate, there are from most others I don't like and frankly scared me. At least I know you would kill me with a bit of sense of humor!

Don't like 3D chess but I would love to watch you and Greta play chess for few hours before I would then watch you.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
You did well to answer him, hes blatantly never watched the lad before and he's called him average off the bat.
TBF I've never watched him either, I'm just going off the little clips I'm seeing and comparing them to the midfielders we do have at that level. We've got a lot of very skillful technical midfielders on the come up (Smith*, Azeez, Cottrell, Cirjan, Patino, Olayinka***, Bandeira**) but very few natural ball-winners in that middle 3rd. If we can get a ball-winner who isn't a complete savage brute in possession then we've got a vital chaos emerald for the short term. So I'm quite happy with this kind of punt, it fills a need and provides necessary competition. Particularly for a player like James Olayinka for example.

EDIT:
* - Smith is on loan this season
** - Bandeira is pretty tall and powerful so I imagine that would translate well to winning duels
*** - Olayinka may go on loan.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

There's profiles like Akinola who have ended up late bloomers like Coquelin, Kante etc. if he can end up 1/3rd of either, we've already won. Seems like he had quite a bit of suitors but we moved quickly. His career has been helped massively by Danny Cowley. Liked what he did with ESR in his short stint. Nice punt.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
“Mum can we buy Thomas?“

“We have Thomas at home.”

Thomas at home:

0_CS1082_Lincoln_v_South_Shields.jpg
House burgers :lol::lol::rofl:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

With a 19 year old free transfer going into the u23s?

The horror when Arsenal goes from signing past it Chelsea rejects to signing Huddersfield & Tottenham rejects who have never played at top level.

Especially when everyone's favourite agent Smith-Rowe did his job at Huddersfield, whispering in ears. Hydro in tears.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Not sure if he is an intelligent player.
The way he drives forward with the ball, if he lost possession, there are plenty of spaces left behind. Sometimes you need to have better decision making, slowly pass the ball around to progress play.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom