• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Timo Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.

1CK1S

https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bdquo...haltseinbussen-um-2-mio-euro/view/news/306283

According to transfermarkt and BILD, the next prime Cologne player after Jonas Hector shows his loyalty and commits to the club in case of relegation.

- Horn staying at Cologne is as sure as can be
- he was born in Cologne and joined their youth system in 2002
- his current release clause in case of relegation is reported to be 9m €
- his contract already runs 'til 2022, there's no talk about an extension, just about him staying on
- he will accept a paycut around 2m €, going from being one of their highest earner at 3m down to 1m
- just days ago german international leftback Jonas Hector proved his loyalty, too, by extending his contract saying: "After such a season, a transfer to another club would've been easily possible, but it didn't feel right to me."

I think this takes Timo Horn off the list of possible candidates for the Arsenal goal. Might as well close this thread.

Welp! Then either Butland, Leno, and Lafont it is!

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
“FC is my club and Cologne is my home. This is why I have always said that I can envision myself going on this path together if the perspective is right. And it is. Despite a difficult season, FC has managed to create an excellent situation for the upcoming season and has ambitious goals. That is very important for me. I will do my best to put us back on the path to success.”

That's the end of this disucssion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom