• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Traianos Dellas

the dawn raids

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldfootballers.com/news.php?id=1649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldfootballers.com/news.php?id=1649</a>

decent player (albeit overrated because of the Euros), but hes cup tied, so Im not sure how much sense this makes.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was only half listerning to to sky sports news and I heard something about signing new player but I was to late to catch anything proper.
I reading the news bar but not seen anything or heard any thing since

Mostarac

Established Member
We could not afford Chivu, he is going to either Juventus(most likely) or Milan next season. Dellas is a good player, at times he is better than Toure. Ridiculous to compare him with Cygan.

Mark

Established Member
Agreed. Dellas is a lot better than Cygan. He wouldn't mind being backup either probably. Would be a useful signing imo.

Spartan

kel varnsen said:
another cygan; big, strong, good in the air, good on the ball, but slow and arrogant.
sooooooooo much better than cygan....i know what name i'll get on my jersey!! :p

kel varnsen

Established Member
Mostarac said:
We could not afford Chivu, he is going to either Juventus(most likely) or Milan next season. Dellas is a good player, at times he is better than Toure. Ridiculous to compare him with Cygan.

cygan is very underrated; he has been brilliant this season. ridiciculous to compare cygan with dellas? are you blind? they are two of a kind; the same strengths and the same weaknesses. if you don't see that; too bad.

kiddou

I must agree that although Cygan had some bad games he was made a scapegoat even when he wasn't actully guilty... ( can't remember when exaclty but it don't matter :) as for Dellas...he is very tall and a great header...might as well make us score few goals from corners ( which we haven't done for ages :)
Good for back up...but not a long term replacement

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, Cygan has been awful this season. CALM down, no need for to insult me because I have a another opinion.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Haha, Cygan has been awful this season. CALM down, no need for to insult me because I have a another opinion.

insult? you'd have to be blind not to see that dellas and cygan have the same strenghts and weaknesses.

cygan awful this season? you're entitled to your own opinion, but this is just nonsense. perfect example of how cygan has become the scapegoat...

A

Anonymous

not good enough for sheffield united ...but good enough for us....wake up . john Jensen had a good euro chapms and he was crap..one tournament dont make a player

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom