Traianos Dellas

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by the dawn raids, Jan 19, 2005.

1. the dawn raids

the dawn raids New Member Trusted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldfootballers.com/news.php?id=1649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldfootballers.com/news.php?id=1649</a>

decent player (albeit overrated because of the Euros), but hes cup tied, so Im not sure how much sense this makes.

2. Florida Gooner

Florida Gooner New Member

Just saw that on football.co.uk as well. Very much out of the blue...

3. Legend#1

Legend#1 New Member Trusted

£1m.. can't go wrong.

He's experienced.. something everyone has been crying out for.

4. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

Wouldn't be a bad signing at all.

5. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

another cygan; big, strong, good in the air, good on the ball, but slow and arrogant.

6. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

I was only half listerning to to sky sports news and I heard something about signing new player but I was to late to catch anything proper.
    I reading the news bar but not seen anything or heard any thing since

7. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Wish it would be Chivu if he was fit, rather than Dellas.

8. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

We could not afford Chivu, he is going to either Juventus(most likely) or Milan next season. Dellas is a good player, at times he is better than Toure. Ridiculous to compare him with Cygan.

9. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Agreed. Dellas is a lot better than Cygan. He wouldn't mind being backup either probably. Would be a useful signing imo.

10. Spartan

Spartan New Member

sooooooooo much better than cygan....i know what name i'll get on my jersey!! :p

11. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

Roma are 15th in defense :lol:

12. kel varnsen

cygan is very underrated; he has been brilliant this season. ridiciculous to compare cygan with dellas? are you blind? they are two of a kind; the same strengths and the same weaknesses. if you don't see that; too bad.

13. kiddou

kiddou New Member

I must agree that although Cygan had some bad games he was made a scapegoat even when he wasn't actully guilty... ( can't remember when exaclty but it don't matter :) as for Dellas...he is very tall and a great header...might as well make us score few goals from corners ( which we haven't done for ages :)
    Good for back up...but not a long term replacement

14. Mostarac

Haha, Cygan has been awful this season. CALM down, no need for to insult me because I have a another opinion.

15. Mostarac

At the moment we do not need a long term defender. A guy like Dellas is perfect.

16. kel varnsen

insult? you'd have to be blind not to see that dellas and cygan have the same strenghts and weaknesses.

cygan awful this season? you're entitled to your own opinion, but this is just nonsense. perfect example of how cygan has become the scapegoat...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not good enough for sheffield united ...but good enough for us....wake up . john Jensen had a good euro chapms and he was crap..one tournament dont make a player

18. polaris sc

polaris sc New Member

cygan is a very poor player

19. OneProudGooner

OneProudGooner New Member

Dellas was class in Euro 2004.

20. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

so was stepanovs