• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
Leicester building a squad that should see them top 6/7, although if Morgan or Huth get injured they're ****ed. They'll have spent over £100m and not a single centre back signed.

Wrong, hernandez was purchased by Leicester he is a CB

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't think we can rate our window until we see how much faith Wenger has in some of the young players coming through.

em9999

My rainbows
They have that young lad Chilwell.. is it who also can play Cb

But I do agree to a extent the cb's do look weak

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
But not everyone can have great cb's like us

I get that, just think it's weird they've spent that much and not looked for a good centre back. They were fortunate Morgan and Huth were injury free last season.

em9999

My rainbows
I don't mind jack going it would do him good... But we shouldn't be making ourselves weaker in the process..

That's why I think there is one more coming in.. I'm sure of it

Toast

Established Member
I don't mind jack going it would do him good... But we shouldn't be making ourselves weaker in the process..

That's why I think there is one more coming in.. I'm sure of it

Ornstein said we're not making any more signings though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom