• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Olympiakos | Wed 28/9/11 19:45PM SS2

Bossa

Established Member
If players like Arshavin, Rosicky, Chamakh and Frimpong are involved against Sp**s then we will struggle.

ibby

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
Frimpong was immense today.
Immensely terrible. As was Chamakh. As was Arshavin. As was Sagna.

Rosicky eclipses all of that though.

The goal we conceded had to be the worst goal we've conceded this season - and that's saying something.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Alex Oxlade is ****ing class when he speaks. LOL @ Chez saying Alex doesn't know what its like playing at WHL.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
ibby said:
NIPOLOPO said:

The goal we conceded had to be the worst goal we've conceded this season - and that's saying something.
Get stuffed, we just fecking won and you already moaning and calling players disgrace. Typical muppet.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Rosicky is a waste of space, shambolic performance, Frimpong was terrible as well.

Very happy with Song/Per duo at the back and I thought Santos was very decent.

ibby

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
ibby said:
NIPOLOPO said:

Get stuffed, we just fecking won and you already moaning and calling players disgrace. Typical muppet.
See, that's the problem. We won, of course we should have ****ing won, we were playing the worst side in our group. Our performance wasn't reassuring, especially considering who we've got on Sunday. The goal we conceded was laughable. And quite frankly, Olympiakos could feel very hard done by with not coming away with at least a point.

BUT WE WON!!!1111111

Hoya

Song was a very cool customer today. Per had a very good game for us, Santos doesn't look completely fit (or maybe this is the shape he's usually in) but I thought he played perfectly well today as well. Sagna was the weak link in the defense today (how many times do you ever say that...)

Frimpong isn't quite ready for this jump yet, I think that much is clear, same with the Ox, although the latter may be closer.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

outlaw_member said:
ibby said:
Arsène, pay me £60,000 a week and I'll look fired up most days, promise.
ibby said:
Chamakh was awful, despite working hard. He's usually awful, and lazy.

I thought Chamakh looked better as the match progressed , I can see the point of him - much better when we don't have the ball than Van Persie.

Eirico

Big Poppa said:
Ayew will be suspended against us. Major result there.

Wrong Ayew. It was the substitute Jordan Ayew who got the red card I believe. Not Andre Ayew.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Eirico said:
Big Poppa said:
Ayew will be suspended against us. Major result there.

Wrong Ayew. It was the substitute Jordan Ayew who got the red card I believe. Not Andre Ayew.

Well one less Ayew to deal with .

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Frimpong hardly put a foot wrong today, I don't know why people having a go at him, It feels like we just handed the game to Olympiakos going by some of the posts here. Good lord.

Eirico

ibby said:
NIPOLOPO said:
ibby said:

See, that's the problem. We won, of course we should have ******* won, we were playing the worst side in our group. Our performance wasn't reassuring, especially considering who we've got on Sunday. The goal we conceded was laughable. And quite frankly, Olympiakos could feel very hard done by with not coming away with at least a point.

BUT WE WON!!!1111111

You have to consider we almost had a Carling Cup team out there today. A lot of players got a rest, and we won. That is enough for me today.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom