• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL - Olympiacos Vs Arsenal |6 Dec 2011@1945

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
morpho said:
RUS arsenal said:
morpho said:
sats the address is not valid?
<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/117232" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/117232</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cheers mate... no idea why it didnt work
Did you just want an HQ stream or do you actually understand any Russian? Just curious.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Vinci said:
Flappy looked decent for a brief moment last season, but he has showed to be the clown he is again, today.
He can't handle intimidating atmospheres, remember Porto a couple of years ago? ****ing dreadful goalkeeper.

Lazaq

We've also missed a midfield capable of handling pressure. And decent goalkeepers. And a target man. And a LW.

mo50

Established Member
1macca1 said:
Feel like we've missed Koss big time at the back.

Along with 8 or so other players. Our backups are woeful, and the sooner we get shot of the likes of Arshavin/Chamakh/Fabianski the better.

spartandre217

Established Member
Chamakh is like a joke that you know is in poor taste yet you make it anyway. Only to find a bunch of blank stares and a couple of balled fists just waiting for your face.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Get Park on for Chamack now.. There's no way he'll do any worse.. Get Arshavin off too, I would like to see Ozyakup, but it will probably be Rosicky.

David Smith

Established Member
Arshavin lost the ball in a counter attack which lead to the first goal. Frimpong lost the ball in a dangerous area which lead to the second goal.

I think everyone was poor in that half, apart from Santos who wasn't tested as all their attacks was focussed on Djourou's side.

ArseGod

He sucks, Mannone Sux. Is anyone truly surpised at this? Arshavin can;t even dribble freely anymore. Chamahk doesnt shoot. Olympiakos are playing like a team dessperate for qualification which they are. Their pressure has been excellent and they deserve their lead.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Vinci said:
Flappy looked decent for a brief moment last season, but he has showed to be the clown he is again, today.

I don't particularly rate Fabianski but surely we're not blaming him for the second?!

I know we've got a fair bit of inexperience out there but really some of the things we're doing are borderline amateurish. All the young players have struggled badly and Djourou has been terrible at RB. I thought we might lose tonight but i didn't expect us to play so half wittedly.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
Some shocking displays that half.
Easier to just name the ones who've not played ****:

Santos
Vermaelen
Coq
OX
Santos got laughably taken when defending head on with their RW. Had some good moments on the ball though.

I couldn't do anything but laugh with their second.

arsmile

Established Member
haha...we really have soem dross outside of our first 11...

but then you know- it is a young team:

i defy anyone to tell me that benayoun, arshavin, chamakh, squillaci and djourou dont all look like 18 year old debutants way out of their depth at a level massively beyond them.

and i liked the bit where mannone forgot he was allowed to use his hands. fabianski is almost as injury prone as he is ****....we're effed if we lose snez.

ox, coq, pong are good young prospects though...but we already knew that...that's not exactly depth is it?

fabo

6.51 / 10
Squillaci just spreads unease throughout the backline, so indecisive in possession, picks wrong passes, weak. Pathetic defender.

Djourou has also been abused in the first half, shocking positioning, aswell as a ludicrous pass to Frimpong in the box when he was marked tightly which should have been 3-0.

Even TV hasn't looked himself alongside these idiots.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

1macca1 said:
THunter said:
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
Some shocking displays that half.
Easier to just name the ones who've not played ****:

Santos
Vermaelen
Coq
OX
Santos got laughably taken when defending head on with their RW. Had some good moments on the ball though.

I couldn't do anything but laugh with their second.
The second, i actually burst out laughing, sorry but how can a GK forget to use his hands ffs, looked like he was practising a karate scene in a film.

Kain

Established Member
David Smith said:
Arshavin lost the ball in a dangerous area which lead to the first goal. Frimpong lost the ball in a similar area which lead to the second goal.

I think everyone was poor in that half, apart from Santos who wasn't tested as all their attacks was focussed on Djourou's side.

Yep was fumming at Arshavin for that so casual and led tot heir goal.

Commentator is talkign **** as well keeps on about the young players when they've been alright, it's the experienced squad members who have been a let down.

Ox is good still working hard has been doubled and even had 3+ players on him at times but he's trying.

Chamakh also missed that golden opportunity at 0-0 that fizzed across the box (cross from Santos i think?) ****ing plum couldn't score in a brothel, get Park on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom