• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Uni Energy looks haunted. PSG might be bigger bottlers than we are-and all the money they've spent too. I don't want EPL teams to do well in the CL. I hope they all get humiliated at some point this season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Swap Sp**s for Utd and the list is the same for me, City far away from the rest just can't get worked up over them. We've lived through the United era mate we're always going to be scarred.

It's a tough one for me mate, the one silver lining for Utd winning it's be it wouldn't be their first.

Sp**s winning it would be a disaster, them winning the biggest trophy of all before us. We'd never hear the end of it, their entire celebration would be focused on us, they're that petty from owner to fan.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I wonder well Emery will go if PSG doesn't manage to turn the tie around at home. I could see him at a team like Everton.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wonder well Emery will go if PSG doesn't manage to turn the tie around at home. I could see him at a team like Everton.

Surely he will, was surprised he lasted past last year tbh. Aren't they constantly linked with Mourinho?

Godwin1

Very well-known
It's a tough one for me mate, the one silver lining for Utd winning it's be it wouldn't be their first.

Sp**s winning it would be a disaster, them winning the biggest trophy of all before us. We'd never hear the end of it, their entire celebration would be focused on us, they're that petty from owner to fan.
Taking that into consideration you're spot on actually.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

Plenty of reports that he's gone whatever happens this season. Even if they do somehow win the CL I think he's done there. they'll pay him off and look elsewhere.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Great mentality from Real. 0-1 down with the season they are having...I feared the worst. But they showed great resilience, what you’d expect serial winners to do.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Yeah, but Mourinho just signed an extension at Utd so surely that's not happening now? Not sure who they'd go for instead though.
Ironically, they'll probably go for the man in the opposite dugout. It's hard to see Zidane staying past the end of the season considering Real's shït form in every competition but the Champions League.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom